Reviews for No excuses
numb3rs mystery chapter 2 . 1/18
This story was one of the best I've read . What I would give to see this actually happen .
Wherethelovegoes chapter 2 . 1/3
Fabulous-believable dialog- truth- could hear it and see it-WRITE MORE please!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Great story. I would love to read more.
darstar chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Celestrial Moon chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I loved it please write some more
ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
We can add me to the "liked it" group and if you have a "she held her breath" category, you can put me in that one! This is something that Harmon and Weatherly would tear up!
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This was amazing:)
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I love this!
SammieAtHome chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
This is a brilliant way to portray a Tony and Gibbs stand off. Loved the description form Gibbs Pov of and adult Tony who had it in himself to stand up for his choices despite Gibbs' rules.
Com2meZT chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I wish Tony would stand up to Gibbs
pacificbluegirl chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
As usual; utter brilliance! I like this Tony very, very much. I like the goofy Tony too but this is definitely the Tony I know he would step up to be when needed. As always, absolutely brilliant. So glad I came across your writing.
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Loo great story
Holly chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
This is so good I could actually see it happening in my head as I read it! I like that you didn't just have the two act like hot heads and just yell at each other. Tony was insightful, firm, and mature all while calling Gibbs on his behavior. I don't think that gets done enough on the show. I also like how you wrote Gibbs true to character but still reflective and a bit more human. Awesome job.
AliyahNCIS chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Wow! I'm really wishing this wasn't 3 years old because I would totally love to see this Tony with Ziva. I want to see when he actually told her, I can just picture the look on Ziva's face. Han Solo? Nice, altho I think it was Laia who said 'I know'. But it works :) And I want to see Tony going to the hospital so Ziva can make him feel better, because she'd probably try to even if she was the one who got shot. Anyhow, this was amazing and I will beg if necessary to see more like this. And really not trying to be annoying, but is Blended going to see an update at some point? I love that one too. Thanks!
Mechabeira chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Wow; this is a very powerful and thoughtful piece. I love the strength and maturity you've given Tony here. Would it be so difficult to continue? No, I'm not guilting you, I'm just curious. I love it.