Reviews for No excuses
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 10/7
Awesome. Wish it would happen on the show. Sick to death of the team dynamic the way it is. (Yet to see any s13 in Oz yet so here's hoping!)
Hells Bells chapter 2 . 9/25
If only this had happened in the series sniff .This is why I love fanfiction- anything is did you mention another couple of chapters ...yes post asap PLEASE
I am so missing this DiNozzo...
talimom1997 chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
How did I never see this little story before? Love clench-jawed, firm resolve, stand-up-to Gibbs Tony. Your version of T/Z is what watching S3-S10 contours iny mind. This is the way I want my Duo to remain: together and devoted to having each others backs and eventually, each others hearts. Thanks for leaving this little Tiva treasure behind.
numb3rs mystery chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
This story was one of the best I've read . What I would give to see this actually happen .
Wherethelovegoes chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Fabulous-believable dialog- truth- could hear it and see it-WRITE MORE please!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Great story. I would love to read more.
darstar chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Celestrial Moon chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I loved it please write some more
ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
We can add me to the "liked it" group and if you have a "she held her breath" category, you can put me in that one! This is something that Harmon and Weatherly would tear up!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This was amazing:)
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I love this!
SammieAtHome chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
This is a brilliant way to portray a Tony and Gibbs stand off. Loved the description form Gibbs Pov of and adult Tony who had it in himself to stand up for his choices despite Gibbs' rules.
Com2meZT chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I wish Tony would stand up to Gibbs
pacificbluegirl chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
As usual; utter brilliance! I like this Tony very, very much. I like the goofy Tony too but this is definitely the Tony I know he would step up to be when needed. As always, absolutely brilliant. So glad I came across your writing.