Reviews for The Secrets Out
Suika Hitsugaya chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
Such a good story Andy! Amazing job! Oh and it probably doesn't mean anything but I'm proud of ya it takes guts to come out like that! Nice job hope you update soon!
PrincessZelda2031 chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
Wow I really liked your story please update soon I wanna know what happens next! :D
Snowflake1515 chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
I hope everything is ok and Im sad that you killed off Alice but hey you cant change it now good story please keep it up and update soon! :)
killikate chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Please keep writing! This story is the only reason I ever get on fanfic anymore. You make it realistic and interesting! I want to read so badly about her going back to school, you cant just leave it like this! I know writing is hard and time consuming but as a writer you have responsibilities towards your fans. I can wait weeks and months but a whole year has gone by and I fear you have given up on this story :(. So please, as your fan just finsh the story, if not for yourself then for me!
TeamCullen.RobstenLover chapter 17 . 5/1/2012
I LOVE this fic. I can't belive there arnt more people reviewing. If you haven't read this fic and are just checking out comments to see if its good (which I do) please read it. It is Amazing! Seriously you'll be hooked.

Please please update soon. Asap! Thanks! )
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU STOPPED THERE!

killikate chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
More please please please! you can't leave it there!
team cullen chapter 17 . 12/1/2011
Gah, cliff hangers! I hate them. Lol. Please tell me you'll update soon? This is one of my fave fanfictions. Theres so much drama. Poor Bella. I hope Edward calls back, if that was him and I hope Bella doesn't get expelled. Thats a little , im so excited for the next chapter. I can't wait. Update Asap! :)
ALYSHA CULLEN chapter 17 . 11/30/2011
really good update! update! update! plz sooo good! and don't wait 2 long this time need 2 know what happens :)
starr96 chapter 17 . 11/29/2011
Awesome story. 3 Loving every minute of it :D :D :D Why oh why, Bella did you have to drop the phone...

Keep Writing and update soon..(though maybe I should take my own advice and update my own story :/)

Starr96
lindyrb chapter 17 . 11/29/2011
SO glad to see this story again! Really have missed it...and it's good to see you writing again.

Hope you continue the story very soon.
ALYSHA CULLEN chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
plz upload soon soooo good
katie chapter 16 . 8/23/2011
For the love of god UPDATE!
fanpiremari chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
So I've read a few of your stories, two of which are Doctor Who crossovers, and I must say you are awesome! It's not often that once I read a fanfiction story I search through that author's other stories just to get more of their work, but you've made me do it. Your writing is fantastic!

While reading this, I could actually see it happen. That is, if Twilight were real and vampires were truly exposed. However, that is not the case.

When I read about Alice I'm pretty sure my face transitioned somewhere along the lines of O...]...)...D,

Okay, so maybe not to tears bit still a tad upset. Though I get why it had to be done. You need to keep things realistic...or as realistic as a fictional story about vampires can be heh

Anyway, I'll stop my ramblings right there and end it with a big ol' GREAT WORK! Can't wait (but I will) for the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can D
mycoolbowtie chapter 12 . 7/10/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS. I love reading this type of story and this is by far the best!