Reviews for Fantastic Voyage
KatoGS123 chapter 8 . 5/12/2018
That was funny! Perry was almost discovered in this story too!
arandomshipper chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
Dude, this is sheer genius. Absolute, 100% awesomeness. Possibly the best job on dialogue I've ever seen in a crossover, keeping everyone in character. I could totally hear the characters' voices in my head, straight from the shows. A few typos here and there, but no big. Great, great job.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Excellent story(s)! They where really funny! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
That was amazing! You did awesome, the best crossover in a long time. Y is this not on television!?
PhinalPhantasy chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Wonderful story. I loved it
Ooi Shi Yi chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
I soooo hate Candance
Sharper the Writer chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Impressive chapter here, and interesting action scene of the rouge Agent P against Kim...
Sharper the Writer chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Oh man, if only Candace was with Stacy. XD

And Phineas and Ferb sample Middleton's finest in cuisine! :D
Sharper the Writer chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
I am impressed how you continued everything from your previous story, and poor Perry. I guess Drakken had some spare Synthodrones!
Sharper the Writer chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
One thing Kim should learn here: never mix the Tweebs with Phineas and Ferb together.
Deborahpflover chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Heey there! I like your story. Its cool. Thanx for uploading it. ;)
jakeroo123 chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Sound-barrier breaking bikes... Reminds me of the Super Shoes from the episode "Run, Candace, Run". Phineas and Ferb made shoes that allowed them to run faster than the speed of sound... Phineas managed to get pretty close to the speed of light, even.
Awsomaniatica chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
"Camille Leon?"

"No, it's Candace."

I didn't remember that they are both played by Ashley Tisdale until you brought it up.

This story is just like what an episode would be. How do you end up doing a good job?
Secret Agent G chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
Ha, that was good. I love both of these shows and the crossover went very well. Although, I do have to tell you that you've made a small punctuation mistake throughout this story and its predecessor. When using quotation marks, you put a comma at the end of a character's sentence if it is interrupted by regular text. I'm terrible at explaining things, so I'll give an example.

For instance: "I really liked your story," I said. "You did an excellent job."

Just an interesting little grammar quirk that I thought was worth including in the review. Aside from that, it was great. I like how Perry was emphasized as being tiny but deadly. :)
Skyler Luke chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
Awesome!I have a question why did they leave a note on the table?