Reviews for I am in the dark Beside You
gabardine chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I've just discovered your pieces yesterday and have read a few of them - I love your style. I really enjoyed your thoughts (or House's thoughts) on his state of mental health. I had many of the same thoughts when watching the season finale - how are they going to have House deal with the constant questioning that must exist once you've crossed that line into madness. How do you really know what is real/not real? Take care.
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
very long chapter but nice...
lhoma320 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
After you responded to my comment, I found this story. I printed it down and took it with me to NJ this past weekend. Unfortunately, I really need to read it again before I give you a comment worthy of your great writing but I haven't had the chance. I've been so busy.

I just loved this. There were so many great lines. I just wish the finale played out this way. I hated that no one said anything to him after he said "I'm not alright". No words from Cuddy and no words between him and Wilson.

If I were driving my worse enemy to a facilty, I'd still at least say good-bye. :( LOL
maer chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
wow!
Sophia chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I have to say I wasn't too invested in this story at first because it more or less seemed a retelling of 5x23 - but the last half or so really hooked me, especially the ending. Its so chilling and beautiful and well written. I just love the premise that he has no certainty of what is real.

Excellent work.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I've always loved your writing! This is yet another amazing Huddy story! :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This was good. Great job! (:

Angelica
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow. So worth the read. Took me bloody ages, but it was worth it. Awesome.
Zesty Bod chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Oh wow, that was excellent.

The build-up of the story was very good and well-written. I feel horrible that House is hallucinating and I can't imagine what it must feel like to be unsure if anything that is happening in your world is real or not.

Of course, the parts with Cuddy were my favorites. The sex was realistic and hot, especially the second time. I liked their banter because that seems like something they would do. Amber is making me want to scream in frustration and I want House to stop seeing her!

Great ending, and I wonder if everything was real or just a hallucination. Only an hour 'til show time...I wonder if the Huddy sex tonight is real or fake?
Menah chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wow... just wow. You've written an absolutely beautiful story. I'm impressed with your language, your portrayal of House and Cuddy... everything. Thank you for a great story!
Beliskner chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This is an exceptional piece of writing. I was riveted from the first word and remain completly blown away by how skillfully you have crafted this story. It is brilliant!