Reviews for Name
BrucasBangelBrylan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That's so cute!
BA forever
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
So cute, I could just see this question & answer session!
cookies26 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Great! Liam is truly adorable, its not easy being the youngest. Buffy is so great with him, she makes a wonderful mom!
annependragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Beautiful love it
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
That was beautiful, just the right combination of light hearted and tender. It definitely had me smiling.

You write extremely well and your style is so admirable. I think this was a charming idea for a oneshot and am not surprised it would not let you rest until it was written.

I loved the backstory about Angel and Buffy's children, and the attention you paid to their names and the reasons behind them. Obviously, Liam's was the most touching and really tugged at the heart strings. Everything about this oneshot was positive; from Liam's innocent questions to the character descriptions of the three O'Connor/ Summers children. Great job.
Chyna Fox chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is just too much cute! Good job.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
A great story. Very good.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was an interesting little fluffy piece. I definitely enjoyed that Angel and Xander buried the hatchet. A lovely little break for my day.
Emlily chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
A very cute fic :) Loved it!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Cute and I love what Buffy tells Liam at the end. Always better to use that as a reason rather than the truth.

(one thing - a baby born a few weeks early does not mean the child will be short. By the first birthday the kid will have caught up. My youngest was born 2 1/2 weeks early. He's almost 6 feet and he's only 15.)
infinity-for-eternity chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aww, what a cute story! Good job!
ba2006 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Loved this fic are you gonna write more?

hope you do write more to this fic

BA forever