Reviews for Foundations
it's simply me n you chapter 19 . 8/30
House is just awful. Not really sure how he can expect to "make" a good doctor out of all his negativity
Siriusmunchkin chapter 41 . 7/4
Very entertaining and enlightening. Though must admit it is rather scary that anyone could not only believe Alice's behavior is acceptable, but condone it and let her influence a child.
Edward says that he fell for irinas charms again...when exactly did that happen? cause I didn't read about it!
WTF? no seriously...WHAT THE FUCK was chapter 24? Bella goes from 0 to 60 because of some crap a whore says? She takes everything that Edward says and twists it to fit what she obviously wants to hear...shes fucking ridiculous. Edward has fucking kids...its no surprise that he wants to cut back some hours and see them...and bella...she works and goes to school...and has kids...SO? People do it all, all the time. But you constantly have Edward saying that she "killing" herself...doesn't really seem that way to me. And its just school...sorry but if its too much she can go part time or take online classes or put it off another semester...whatever. Just stop whining! That's pretty much ALL bella does and to make things worse so does Edward with his I'm a monster...cause I let girls do what they wanted...then never talked to them again... that's the girls faults too. Edward only problems are that hes a used up hoe...and he whines too much.
why is bella so fucking retarded? Like shes not good enough for the used up man whore? hes a piece of shit!
jk chapter 18 . 6/30
Edward said that irina has only been at the hospital for a couple days...but he had just said two weeks...that's a huge difference...why did he make a huge deal about telling the truth only to lie to her AGAIN?
why is bella "going to charge into battle?" Why does she have to fight some old fuck of Edwards just to keep him? She shouldn't have to fight anyone! If they love each other...that's that.
chapter 15 made me puke in my mouth...bella is too forgiving.
Why does he keep saying he was a monster? He wasn't a monster for having sex with everything that moved. On the other hand he IS a really USED UP MANWHORE! How can bella not even consider that? I just don't have the self confidence to be with a man that has been with like 300 women. I would constantly be worrying if I was good enough...if hes had better...did they look better...etc. I would also not really want to touch someone that has touched that many people. It makes my fucking skin crawl. I also worry about him having other kids out there...that is NOT a surprise that I would want. I hate stories where Bella is all forgiving and nurturing and welcomes his bastard surprises with open arms.
WOW, its REALLLLLLY TO bad that I read chapter 5...I really didn't want to know how fucking gross Edward was. He sleeping with whores...straight up whores. There is no way he walked out of that after 3 years without stds.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 6/29
Run, Jasper, run! As fast and as far as you possibly can from the psychotic, evil woman. Save yourself!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 6/28
A smart Jasper would run while the running was good. Someone really needs to slap Alice upside the head with an iron pipe to get her attention, and then tell her to butt out of their lives permanently. She is a psychotic, evil person.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 6/27
Run Jasper, run! She's evil!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 6/26
If I were Jasper I'd run far and fast, leaving no forwarding address.
ALIGAULT chapter 41 . 5/13