Reviews for The Taker
laexdream chapter 2 . 3/16
Oooh, this story is so interesting! I love the concept of Takers, and how Rukia's is different from everyone elses. Please continue this! I really enjoyed it!
Galaxy Lord chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Please please please update. This is so interesting!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
i can't say how i love this fic
please update
rukiharem chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
i hope you continue this
i really really love this fic
rukiaharem chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This is the 5th times I read this story
Wintersia chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Hello there!

Wow, i must say that this story is freakin' awesome! And i'm really, really looking forward to reading the next chapters.
Pretty please, if you're not busy, take your time and continue this. You've to know that there are people waiting for you to continue this story, including me :)

Well then, have a great day!

Xo
Winter
Andelevion chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I've read a whole bunch of your stories and you NEED to updatethey'resogoodandOMGafhkljafl
ReverseThunderStorm chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Beautiful, the plot is so amazing and its so well written. I just wish I could write like you, seriously your stories leave me speechless. Please continue this its soooo good so far
svetl chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
You must continue this! The plot is engaging and intriguing and you left us all hanging with 2nd chapter! Please do update :D xx
Elcarim-Soberian-1222 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Wow simply wow left me speechless
halas chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
ah! hw can u just and i like that! and then not continue it! u write so well so plz plz plz continue it/them!
aentee chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Yes, I am stalking your stories because "The Dying Light" was so awesome XD You so do not disappoint, this story is just as excellent, I love the concept behind it. I'm not even a writer and yet I envy how awesome your writing skills are. Anyway, I've only read the first chapter of this and am itching to sink my teeth into chapter 2 so I must be off now 3
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »