Reviews for The Goal of Normal
Your an evil author for leaving me to make up my own imagination for what vegeta responded with at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I love this it's soooo sweet and interesting!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Now that's what I'm talking about! Tell her, Vegeta! Bra that she is perfect the way she is, and that Blush girl... hahaha! I almost fell off my chair with that one! Eating like... Hahaha! Even if she doesn't look at a cow, she still does, as Vegeta said; because she acts worst than one. Haha!

See, Bra? Your mom is an example, unapologetic for who she is, normal or not, weird or not; she even fights for it and defends it! Even your Dad knows it... all too well. :) That's one of the biggest similarities between them that drove them closer to one another then and continues to do so know, I believe. So buck up and be glad that you are unique, different! Not a freak. Who needs to be like all the rest, anyway? We've all got something only we alone have; as she said, something incredible. We just have to discover it. And we will, when the right time comes.

Wow! Thank you so much for writing this sweet, funny, and true fic! It also brings a message for all of us not like all the others in this world! Yay for being different... more than that, yay for being you!
Sofia Volpina chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Awwww, I just love this story of yours! It's so adorable! I'm a huge fan of Vegeta and Bra fics, I really think she gets the best of him. Too bad there are so few fictions like this one out there... either this, or I haven't had any luck in finding them so far.

After I wrote my first Vegeta, Bra one-shot (my only one actually) I began looking for other heart warming fics staring the best fictive father-daughter couple out there. I was quite disappointed to find that there are so few of them. So yeah... I'm immensly happy to have found your story!

I loved your writing style, it's so crisp and clean and easy to read.

And of course, I enjoied the story in itself - plot and characters and all - just perfect. I could feel my heart melt at the thought of Vegeta bringing Bra her lunch to school, that's just the sweetest thing ever!

Your characters stay perfectly in-character throughout the entire story which is really great!

And the line 'Vegeta reviewed his knowledge of Earthism for the significance of calling someone a pig.' was pure genious! Hilarious as well.

Great read, I'll go check out your other stories when I find a bit of time. I see you have written for every single fandom that I'm interested in (DBZ, Merlin, and HP) centering exactly the characters that I love the most. I'm quite excited about this! :D
nancy103 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Loved this one shot! Feel good on so many levels!
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Way To Save The Day My Prince!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I am genuinely amazed at how in character you kept Vegeta o_o
Dardarr chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
D'aaawwww so freaking cute. Thanks for writing it!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Great! Now there's one girl you don't want to mess with. Even without the men around I'm sure she could do some major damage. Go Vegeta!
Galaxylam84 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ohh love it, love it love it! Vegeta always makes things better. I love the relationship father-daughter they have.
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Awwww! Daddy Vegeta! XD So cute! X3
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
At least she got over wanting to be normal.
Clovers-Charm chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love Vegeta Bra Father Daughter fics!
cara9001 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Aw very cute and funny story )
mulayhna chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Adorable chapter. :) it conveys a good message in the process
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »