Reviews for Daddy's Home
Now, let's think about this. If she is 13 weeks pregnant and she hasn't seen Edward in 4 months, it obviously can't be his baby. Apart from that the story is great.
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I love it
Anna Chautard chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I actually loved this story, it made me uncomfortable in all the right ways. I'm 35 and single. I was just a small town girl, until i moved to an even smaller town. Then i moved Madagasgar where my best friend was a sloth! Watch as I progressively get more and more constipated, until the 13th episode where ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE! i'm wet now. ty

-Anna
Lakita2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Ohh this was so sweet. And the characters were totally in character ( I mean no OOC)
not used anymore sorry chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Really sweet!:)
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Aww...beautiful.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Edward is safe and home and alive and Bella surprises edward with her being pregnant and told edward they are having a daughter
Marleen chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Best bedtime story ever, I'll be sleeping well tonight.
ginnypotter1596 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I was reading this and when I finished I went to search for other fanfics. But then I thought about something. I was thinking of Edward's reaction to the pregnantness of Bella. I thought of him jokingly saying, "it is mine, isn't it". But then I thought of him seriously saying it. But then I was like, No it can't be his. She was 13 months pregos. He left four months ago. Major plot hole!
springbreakers chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
CRYING
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
That was cute, thanks
Ours chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I just cried my eyes out, welp.
Best OS ever... *still crying* Love it!
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh my God! That was perfect!
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Aww! That was really cute! I like it. Good job! :)
CullenMasenAlways chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh my gosh! It made me cry so much! It was absolutely perfect. And I hate wars, though is a good subject if you want to make me cry haha. I think wars are stupid and nonesense. They shouldn't exist. Thanks for the story! I completely loved it.