Reviews for What's Good, What's True
Hi, I am sadden that you haven't continued with this story, it deserves an ending. I wish I had the talent to write/or offer valuable feed back...I can only let you know it was engaging and on the right path to a wonderful fanfic.

CharlotteFr chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Dear "Bitter Shade",

You asked for constructive feedback, so I'll try to just do that!

I guess you mean "vague" about the way B and E see life and social conventions: I think it's indeed a little vague, but spelling it out extensively would be too blunt and the "mystery" would be lost. I don't know if that's what you had in mind, but that's how I understood your request.

I like how you alternate PoVs very clearly without nedding to break down your stoy into "BPOV" and "EPOV"(!) All your characters have a nicely defined idiolect but in the same time your style (to me: sophisticated, kind of formal,but not pompous, with rich vocabulary - but always acurate, and with a great sense of rhythm) remains like a unifying thread.

It's been ages since I wrote reviews, but I like "What's good, what's right" so much, and I want to read more of it soon and hope feedback will help your write fast : )

CharlotteFr chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
It's been a while since I've read such a well-written fic! It's a pleasure reading you.

It looks like you can speak French. It's always nice to find someone who knows this complex, annoying language.
wirelady chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
Now I'm reading all your stuff. P,ease don't be discouraged I hope you'll continue writing this and your other new story. It's really excellent work and word will spread and the reviews will definitely come!
Maliha R Pattinson chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
I seriously cannot get enough of this story. I have to ask, are you from England? I'd be surprised if you aren't because your Londonward seems sooooo legitimate. Haha, anyway, I really love what you've done so far, please please please review as soon as your able. :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
was really enjoying this... sad you never finished it.
kittiekatz34 chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
yummy! brittish edward. please continue the story.
dazriel chapter 1 . 12/12/2010

Just wanted to tell you its great to read such an original take on the whole Bella/Edward relationship - especially making Edward English. Only thing thats bugging me - is I keep hearing an awful Dick Van Dyke Cockney accent when I read Edwards words - sorry! I like it better than the posh British accent I used to hear in my head (previous fic I was reading) but for some reason I'm finding it a bit distracting. That said, I really like the characterisation of both B and E, I would also have to say I have my own issues with the canon Bellas character, the martyrdom got a bit wearing after a while though it didn't stop me reading the books a zillion times. Love the musician angle as well - I'm very curious to see how this plays out

EdRobAndBelKrisLuverJacobHater chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I absolutely LOVE your story. It is awesome. I love the different type of Edward you made up. He is very nice. Keep up the AMAZING story, please. I'll be waiting. :)
SimplyMayhem chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
lovin this story
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
this looks really awesome :)
luvtwilightff chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
I love this have me begging for more! You are a great writer and great at expressing the it!

I noticed you havent updated since August, and I hoping you are not finished with this I said, I am begging for more!
velvetWhispers chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
i do like the story but i have to say you spend so much time in their heads that it's hard to follow the conversation and the situation. I will keep following the story for now and see if i can sift through all the mind talk to keep up with the story
kp4567kylie chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
this is a really good story, i extremly enjoy reading edward's speech as it grows rougher and further away from his "proper breeding". hopefully, edward will continue to get more streetlike. P.S. I'm assuming that the man that is back in town is not a good character, maybe one who will eventually try to disrupt bella and edward's growing relationship
kenyaran chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
I just discovered your fic this evening and read through all 5 chapters. thank you for sharing your story with the rest of us. I love the 'English speak'. I hadn't heard the phrase 'safe as houses' in a while. Absolutely love it!