Reviews for Suspicion
Jazzy'sGirl4ever chapter 16 . 11/2/2009
lol! eddies such a virgin
DisneyVampire chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
I know you are probably very busy with schoolwork, but thank you so much for coming back and posting an update. I really appreciate your updating your story here. It is truly fun to read!

I love this story, so I look forward to updates whenever they can be posted!

Thanks again and do well in school! :D

I will be looking forward to your next update! I have you on alert, so I won't miss the next update, whenever you post!

Disney Vampire
xAmyBlackx chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
HA! LOL! xD Jessica shouting STRIPPERS! really tipped me over the edge, and at that point I burst into hysterical fits of laughter. You actually ROCK at writing hiLARIOUS stuff! :D

ghostbunnieseatcheese chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
I LOVE THE VOLTURI IN THIS! That was hilarious! That is so out of character for them! Update!
SugarSugarOcean chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
LOL! That was so funny, glad you made another chapter! It was actually the best chapter coming from you, so great job! Update as soon as you can. :)
Crazy Cullen Gal chapter 15 . 9/29/2009
Please continue writing this story, I would love to hear what happens to them!
R2-D2106 chapter 15 . 9/5/2009
And he wakes up lying in a ditch in the Cullens' yard? Or passes out mercifully on the couch and begins to contemplate his sanity and the sanity of those around him? Maybe a little drunken one-on-one talk with Renee is in order? R2-D2106
ThE InFamOus HeRo chapter 15 . 9/4/2009
lol charlie is suck a loser dude great story though dude
Qwertiness chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
What the hell? How is Charlie finding EVERYTHING out? Once again, this is the funniest shit I've ever read.
Qwertiness chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
oh my gawd, emmett. man, i swear i almost pissed myself when he had his whole outburst. F* A DUCK! and when he was singing...oh, man
Qwertiness chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
holy shit, you killed tyler

Once again, absoloute beauty. I am very surprised at how well you are able to incorperate crude humor into a clearly carefully devised plot. Excellent work once again! And very few mistakes.
Qwertiness chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
oh my gee, that was hilarious! poor charlie-poo... wasting perfectly good garlic. hahaha, nice job again!
Qwertiness chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
okay, so maybe he DIDN"T know what they were
Qwertiness chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
wow, he figured that out fast. haha, i almost shit myself when bella called her dad perveted. nice!
MademoiselleGF chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Haha! This is really good and funny!