Reviews for The Ties That Bind
pipinheart chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Love it...Niki, is going to be a great mother and dean and Sam great uncles...

Love this storyline, wish there were more...
Xdaisy chainX chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
I do love the fics where niki and Grace make an appearance (and now baby). You write homey fics so well, and yet there always manages to get some hurt Dean in there somewhere (which Im not complaining about at all :p ).

Loved it. Full on good feel fic

XsarahX
Rhoswen19 chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
I love ur stories, because they provide a healthy dose of hurt Dean and angsty Sam ;) And I also love the Grace and Nicki series because they provide the love and care I wish they had in their lives. This story like the rest totally rocks although there wasnt much of Grace fussing over Dean.

Btw as soon as I saw the names of Spencer and Hardison I flashback to Eliot and Alec and since I love the show it was nice to see them.
Maz101 chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
Dean with a baby to look after - just lovely. Sad conversation though about the likelihood of the boys having that life for themselves. This 'verse is just all warm and fuzzy.
mlaspike chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
Another amazing story Pure! I love that Grace spills to Dean how much Sam and Dean mean to her and their family!

Thanks for the cameo! You know how I love Grace and Nicki! I do hope that you continue to write in this series when you have time. And I am also pretty sure that you mentioned that you had already started on another story! :)

Loved it! Have a fantastic week and I hope all is well with you!

M
KatieLB chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
great ending... just got to love those sappy heart warming times... our boys dont get enough of them. Always wondered what grace would have said about sam's death and deans deal... just a little bunny for you to nibble one for someday LOL take care m
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
Thanks for the sweet ending.

You gave us brother moments, a sick Dean and a cute baby who threw up on Sam and peed on Dean.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
Awesome ending to an exciting story! Great job!

I'm glad the brothers as a happy normal family to go to when they're in need of comfort. :)
sergeantmicky chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
Such a sweet ending! xD Sad to see it over, but it was awesome. And there was a teeny bit of sick Dean. *e*! Lovely. Can't wait for the next story. :)
Nana56 chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
Very sweet ending...especially the peeing on Dean and throwing up on Sam. lol Very nice.
witchy78 chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
Hey there ! So sad it's the last chapter :o( You know you really created a pretty good environment for the Winchesters with this finally. I hope your next story will still be about all of them. And because Dean won't be hurt anymore (at least not before the end of the first chapter !) he'll have his chance to change the baby's diaper ;o) Will you write something else soon ?
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
Wonderful chapter.

Though not what Nicki envisioned, at least everyone who she cares about (and some strangers who saved her) were there for the birth of her daughter.

Loved the scene with a worried Sam as he waited for Dean to come out of surgery.

Of course I had to smile, Dean on morphine and than Doc knew that Sam would want to stay with his big brother thru the night. Doc is definitely getting to know these guys.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
Nana56 chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
I hope we get one more chapter, at least?

Well done.

Nervous about tomorrow. :(
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
So cool to have witnessed Nicki giving birth. :) I'm wondering what name they gonna choose...

Thanks a lot for the hurt and doopy Dean part, lol. :) I just hope he won't react too badly to the morphine...
sergeantmicky chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
What a lovely chapter! So good that Nicki's alright. And Dean, of course. :) And the morphine may make him ill? Oh. I can't say I'm not hoping for it, a little, as mean as that sounds. *teehee* Love me some sick Dean. I love how Sam's about to protest, and the doctor already knows what he's going to say. Excellent! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »