Reviews for An Honorable Daughter
Reena Kumari chapter 12 . 3/26
Dear author,this fanfiction has been the best fanfic I have read about really involved suspense and twists that only some could've you wrote about her was really intresting.I read it without any poem 'say it'was really good and it suited the have used the poems and songs on the places where they should have also picked the right poem for the right was really good but there is one thing that I did not like that much,I still appreciate it thing was that Mulan looked rather weak than the this was a really fun story,I did like to give it a 4.5 out of 5 rating.(I know I am not a Movie critic,tee hee) And also could you post a fanfic about any other princess,whichever you like.I would read it with great for this fanfic and reading this long review
Silver chapter 3 . 2/10/2018
Mulan should win the argument
2good4usernames chapter 12 . 7/26/2017
Awwww! Btw, loved the poem!
Plagiarism chapter 11 . 5/29/2017
I love the new version of this
keverly houtz chapter 11 . 12/9/2016
Please tell me that mulan doesn't die!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
keverly chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
Mulan can not die!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Can I just say, make a sequel based 16 years in the future after their wedding and mulan and Shang, conceived a daughter who gets trained by Shang and Mulan in self defence not war. That would be an awesome story, i loved the story.
K chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Very interesting story!
Just a tip: maybe you could get someone to check your English and grammar, the story is great but it is easy to see English is not your first language ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
love happy endings specially with this pair :D
Guest chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
very very sad chapter (
Guest chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
oh i was waiting for Mulan kill the other but well xD
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
love the scene betwwen this two ) and there is hope that her father is now is battle's time
daianapotter chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
In this moment i wish punch him just like when in the movie he said... you fight well u.u
daianapotter chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
what a cute memory ) it would had been great if little shang give a little kiss to little mulan xD
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »