Reviews for Eventually
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This was absolutely, utterly, completely wonderful! I wish it was this simple for them on the show, with no fears and insecurities, just going for it. Great fic!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Would love to see this one on the small screen! Excellent work yet again.
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I loved this especially how Booth and Bones just love each other so much and how Angela can see it. And Booth not feeling guilty for his friendship with Brennan ruining her dates was so funny and I liked how Brennan was naive about what Brian said, thinking it was about her work and not her partner.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I absoluetely adore all of your fics. I just happened to stumble upon them, and I love them all. I've been watching Bones all day, and reading fics trying to find good ones. Yours, my dear, are the best I've found so far!

This was very sweet. :).
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
" Chuckling, Angela elaborated. “You didn’t have to. He was well aware of your presence.” At his baffled expression, she went on, “You staked your claim a long time ago.” "

I love that. Angela said what we were all thinking.
iheartjimhalpert chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That's so cute! I want them to get together so bad, it's only just a matter of time :)
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
One word: Brilliant.
mljcali9 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
great story! love it!
lizook chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Aww this is so wonderful, sweetie!

I love the entire set up - Booth wanting to spend time alone with his Bones and then finding Angela there. Poor guy.

"“Oh, you know. He played the ‘it’s not you, it’s me’ card.”" LMAO! Still love it. Perfect :)

““Oh please. You are so hot for her.”

I already told you this, but I adore that line. It's so Angela.

And finally, this little line: "He felt guilty for not feeling guilty about it." is so telling about his mindset.

This was just sweet and lovely and them. Great job hun!
ILiketospin chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
ZOMG! yay! that was so cute! I luv luv luv LOVED it!
alyss19 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is great! Thank you for this one. Write more please.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
lovely fluffy shot. look forward to more from you
bonetrek chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Good one!
Alanna1231 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Aw! Jess - that was absolutely adorable and SO beautiful!

I always love it when Ange and Booth have "the talk" and you always manage to get that just right. You're going to become my 'Ange-and-Booth-Having-The-Talk' girl! :)

I loved this. Very, very IC - I can see things playing out this way.

Can't wait for more!

P.S. "And eventually’s finally here.” Ohmigosh! Can we label this as the S4 tagline? Copyrighted, of course. ;)
KG86 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
You should share all your "dusters"! It would make me a very happy person :)

I like this piece