Reviews for A Human Thing
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Aww loved this, it was so short but so well done. I makes me want to see a longer version of it. I could just see Owen watching after Ianto when Ianto was down because Owen over steped the line. And Jack standing there in the back, just smiling.

yyqh chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Really really cute, and very warm. Jack's just like a parent. And I love the idea that Owen and Ianto fight because they care for each other.

Short, but brilliant.
Tony-In-Distress chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Aw, it's cute! Wuved it!
busybee6563 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Ah, cute, and is so believeable
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
snippy like siblings
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Me and my brother in a nutshell, but my Mum doesn't get it.

lone-star-woman chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I like this. Great assessment of the Ianto/Owen relationship. It reminds me of the whole Tin-Tin conversation in "A Day in the Death."

dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Ianto and Owen are such interesting characters and your story highlighted their relationship really nicely! It was a nicely written piece and it really made me smile. Great work!

LittleMissTake chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
naw, i love ianto owen snarkiness, that was really cute. just watched sleeper on the Watch Torchwood-athon tonight (it is incredibly sad how excited i was when i saw it advertised) and owen did this really cute eyeroll when ianto was doing his electric chair thing, and i think that's exactly the brotherly relationship you've got going here.