Reviews for Discovered
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/20
Wow. And this was something you came up with on spot? Impressive
Fandubermiku01 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Simplemente hermoso
SerpensPrincess chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
U should make a story out of this it'll probably be amazing love this oneshot
lori.ravenheart chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Well, that was interesting... xD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Awww! The ending was so cute!
Invader-ZimXDib-membrane chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Whenever i see a vamp fic for Drarry I always imagine Draco as the vamp and seme and Harry as the human and uke.
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I like it I like it! Very Nice vampire fic, although I am usually a fan of Draco as the vamp I must admit to liking Harry as the smexy vampire in this fic, its an impressive little oneshot, I kind of wish there was more though.

Death Cobra Eater
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
hot and adorable :)
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I don't usually like stories where Harry is dom but this one is pretty good. Nice job.
Yaoianimeslave chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Pretty cute. Also adding it to favs. ;p
luciusmaloysboy chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aww, bottom!Draco was very adorable, indeed. I love bottom!Draco! (: /giggle

I also adore vampire!Harry and dominant!Harry. /grin

This story was fantastic! Well written! (:
Emerald snake eyes chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
i loved it. it was awesome.

it was brilliantly creative and sweet they are just destine to be together and you wrote it beautifully.
OlgaxTomFelton1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
God! That was sexy... Oh, I loved it, I really did...
Iraelys chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Eh, a sort of late review, but a review nonetheless.

First off, I absolutely love the story. Harry as a big bad dark vampire and Draco as the small innocent cute human is just... amazing. This has to be one of my favorite scenarios; thank you for writing this!

For a one-shot, this is very well done. Story-wise, it seems strange that Harry would find Draco at a party and abruptly decide in the course of a few hours that he's the one, especially after however many centuries he's been alive and on the search for his mate. As well, the story of vampirehood from Harry's POV sounds very intriguing and I would have loved to read about it.

I guess my whole point here is that I think this story would have been a LOT better if you had turned this into a full-fledged multi-chapter novel story, instead of just keeping it as a one-shot. Develop the characters more, entice the reader with their backgrounds, have them go through a little drama (it's always a fangirl's dream to read about a vampire Harry on the chase for a delectably innocent little Draco) and after they've both had time to get to know each other and Harry's completely set on Draco being his mate, end with the passionate marriage/love scene.

I realize that this may not be possible due to real life circumstances (lack of time, motivation, inspiration, etc.) but rest assured if you do turn this into a long multi-chapter novel, I will definitely read it many times and review like crazy. :D