Reviews for Preventative Measures
OhtarIstar666 chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
This was good. I enjoyed Dean's POV.
PADavis chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
I liked how all three chapters, while of course sharing dialog and action, each had a clear POV. I liked your John very much, but think the third chapter with Dean was my favorite.

Phoebe
Marz1 chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
so far pretty good.
Lerra chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
It's strange that you don't have more reviews, cos your story is wonderful. Actually I would like a chapter or two more! :)
scuba-ree chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
I like it :)

Aw poor dean, i love me some hurt dean and yeah good job
emm chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
I did read the first chapter, but I forgot to comment. Sorry! I did enjoy the story, and I like this view from the other side as well. You conveyed the horror John felt as a father for both his children, just as you made Eve a sympathetic narrator in the first chapter (though I don't blame John a bit for eliminating a threat to his children). Thank you.
Nash Carter chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
wow, that was really intense. and i'm not sorry at all that none of those *people* made it out of that house alive...

i could so see all that - john would have done exactly that. i'm not always happy with john, but i loved him in this. good work!
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Please post Dean's pov! I really like seeing how competent the Winchesters are.
alena chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
This one nearly sneaked under the radar for me- I'm glad I did spot it though.

It's a great(and chilling)perspective of what could have happened if the Gordon's and Kubrick's had learned about Sam and his YED connection much earlier.

I really hope you do post Dean's POV
Natalie chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This is brilliant. I really liked Eve/your narrator's point of view. Villains who think they're doing the right thing always fascinate me. She wasn't heartless, and showed compassion to Dean.

Plus I like the idea of hunters coming after weeSam for the demon blood.

Will there be more? Other hunters POVs, maybe?

PS I don't normally review, but this story definitely should have got more than 1 review.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This is awesome! There's more, right?