Reviews for Tutoring
ruatcaelum chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
fantastic story :)
RJ-Hodgins chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
I liked this a lot, well written. I didn't like her taking his memory. I guess it cheapens it a little for me.
purpleleemer chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
Great story! At first, I thought that Hermione was really OOC, but after the first chapter, her dialogue improved. The sex scenes were really good. Just enough to keep your attention, but not too much. :D Keep up the good work!
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Excellent and please write more thanks.
Bad Mum chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Oh, that last line! No kids reading over my shoulder, which is just as well.

"Hot" doesn't come close enough really, but I am lost for words.

And the thought of Ron remembering none of it is sad...
wow60 chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Sad and sexy, really. I was suprised at the end though! :O

Hermione has GOT to be teasing! :)
ErinFabu chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Oh. Now that's kind of sad. Really, really good but makes me a little sad for them both. Nicely done.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Oh my God, can it get any hotter? Yes! Yes! (oh, sorry). It's wonderful. And so erotic.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Wonderful writing.

It sounds like he would be willing for them to be more if Hermione asked. I wish we knew a little more about his feelings for her, although we got more of a glipse today.

If he was serious about liking her, I hope he might ask her to be his girlfriend before she tries to oblivate him. In that way, he took the change, but can be oblivated if she says no and won't remember being rejected.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Oh *F* you!

You total cock (or other) tease. I can't believe you ended it there! It's only right that Assertive!ComeFMe!Hermione gets the last word here-Ron talks too much, when his mouth could be occupied by so many other things. Yes, even here LOL. He should know when to shut up and when to get his desserts

The rest of this chapter really has destroyed my ability to be sweet and innocent for the rest of the day. And I know you said it's completed, but no. Not with that last line. I'll write Harry and Hermione and you write femmeslash and the world'll right itself again, mmkay?

by the way, this chapter and the story is brilliant! Still. Hot, steamy... any readers, please excuse the lack of coherent thought right now, as the story has destroyed my brain. Totally in a good way.
angel chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
This so beats the hell out of morning coffee. Screw Folgers. Updates are the best part of waking up.

I kind of love you.

(and the horneybutresolved!hermione POV)

sigh
ErinFabu chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
I really, really enjoy your story - super hot. It's interesting though, because it's also making me a little bit sad though, because I kind of worry that Ron's being all hormones and no feelings for Hermione (and possibly vice versa, but it's largely been for his POV). I'm just stupid romantic at heart - but am totally appreciating the humor and the, well...smut :) But I can see this sort of arrangement ending badly for one or the other of them.
wow60 chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Wow... Hermione really has little self-control when it comes to Ron, bless her. :)

But this story is really hot, and I like how you update everyday. :)
angel chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
*drops mouse*

I am fairly sure I've melted something.

Damn and again I say damn.

Trembling!Hermione and Smirking!Ron are remarkably satisfying...all with a darkening tinge of sexually induced madness. Do tell.

Thanks, love :)
Bad Mum chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Oh, I adore Hermione calling Ron the most brilliant boy she's ever met! Wonderful as ever.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »