Reviews for Tutoring
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
It's great to see Hermione "melting" against him. And although Ron has been getting more confident lately, he is definitely melting against her touch with his voice cracking and his sighs.

Although we see Hermione's indecision and conflict, I wonder if Ron is experiencing any. I also wonder if perhaps she would have better luck doing some magic tutoring if she gave him a "strip" quiz.
respitechristopher chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Yeowza.

Yes, reading this chapter before stepping out into the world this morning was a very good move. SexKitten!Hermione had been a genre all to herself for awhile, but you've done so much more here. The sex, of course, is blisteringly hot. But watching Billie-Dee Granger turn into a puddle of mush is such a wonderful thing. And, of course, the opposite effect the lessons are having on Ron.

Kind of makes me wonder if DH would have been half as long had Ron and Hermione gotten the sex out of the way earlier.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
It sounded to me like Ron was doing the "tutoring". The image was totally erotic, blushing to admit it, I wish you would have been more descriptive of Hermione's returning the favor! Your last paragraph took ME over the edge as well! Wonderfully written. Cigarette?
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Holy... Merlin... NIFFLER SNIFFING!

When you write two randy teenagers going at it third-hoop style, you do it with style, you know that? And Hermione as a straight-up sexual being at 15-ish; yesmoreplease!

I love Ron's... appetite. For certain things.

I've given up trying to write a coherent review for any of the parts of this story. Mostly because my fingers are mush at this point, and typing takes rational thought and coherence. Both of which exited center stage when Ron got down on his knees. I do love that you tell the reaction more than the process. Brilliant!

What the hell are you going to do for the last chapter?

(by the way, I did explore similiar themes *snicker* with Michael and Padma in "To Give and Receive". It was a one-shot for Thanfiction for a Christmas exchange, and I borrowed his version of the characters. It also has Terry Boot and magical voyeurism just for good measure ;-D Check it out, if you're ever interested.)
Bad Mum chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Oh. My. Goodness.

That was amazing. Sexy and erotic and funny all at once.

Evil this good should actually be illegal.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
*flails*

*iz ded*

Dudette... I can barely fuc... focus! You are the queen! The Bella LeSmutrix. I bow before you with chocolate and Alan Rickman DVDs and I kiss your feet.

This is not helping ME focus on the rest of my day. GAH! How the heck can I top this story without throwing in a scene involving the numbers 6 and/or 9?

Wait a min'... that just gave me an idea.

I can't believe you had Ron do that! Gah! I can't even function right now.

GAH!

:-P
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Good gravy!

Good sweet gravy!

I don't even know where to begin, other than my eyeballs are starting to melt, and you're clearly having way too much fun with this challenge.

Naughty bint... both you and Hermione. It's wrong that now I want to read about Ron feeling up Neville, right? Yes, I blame you.
respitechristopher chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Oh my.

I read that chapter in a room full of people - people with whom I'm taking a very dry class in management analysis. We're eating lunch, and you're busy steaming up the screen of my blackberry with this. I had to run downstairs to review the chapter right away it was so good. And it was so spicy that I believe my face is still red.

I genuflect in your general direction. That was a master-class in how to write scenes like that. Your level of evocative description is mindblowing. And for Ron and Hermione, it looks as though minds will just be the start.
wow60 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
:O! So hot and steamy!

Continue, continue, continue! :)
angel chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
damn... sweet merciful damn.

*shoves virtual snacks at you in supplication*

please write more delicious this.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Very erotic.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I am bummed that it isn't really a Romance type story.

Beyond that, with Hermione being so know-it-allish, it would be nice for either Ron to do some teaching or for him to shock her with how quick a learner he is.
poohlicous chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I love Ron! Good Story.
wow60 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Ron and his horny hormones!

I think that you replying to my review meant that Hermione DID sleep with someone, didn't she? :(

Was it Viktor? :O Oh, well, I know you won't answer. But update soon! This story is getting more interesting.
angel chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
From your profile you aren't a RHR shipper, but please consider crossing over to the darkside. We will give you snacks. LOVE this.

thank you so much for briefly jumping ship... kind of.

55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »