Reviews for Tutoring
mugglemama chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
When do advanced lessons begin?

Funny exchange with Harry and Ron.
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Oh, poor Neville being groped by Ron in the middle of the night! Love this. Made me giggle from the very first line.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Oh those raging hormones! This story is precious. Nice job, Sara.
respitechristopher chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Love that last line... *That's* the Ronnikins we all know and love.

And EvilSexSorceress!Hermione is absolutely, positively, just *swoon*
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I absolutely adore your Hermione. Flat out, no questions asked, she probably slipped me Amortentia adore her. The deadpan way she has of rather purposefully dismantling Ron (to whom you've done more than justice), the cool, collected manner she has of discussing anything, the scientific aloofness... it's fabulous. This was a brilliant little piece, and a good laugh for a Monday. Yay.
wow60 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wonder who Hermione's slept with first...
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
You are way too funny! And so very needed (see: Molly Weasley Thread that I've been monopolizing lately!)

Wonderful and hilarious look at R/Hr and quite the smutty quote.

I wouldn't blame you if you had written this as Ron/Harry slash ;-D That quote just asked for it.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Very cute story.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Oh. My. God.

You are evil. Brilliant, but evil. The fact that Hermione is straight-faced throughout this is killing me. Love it.
gravacor chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
They quote could definitely be taken more than one way and I can see how Ron would be all choked up. I loved the last stories but as this is not H/HR I will be skipping the rest of the chapters. I love your work, but just don't follow this ship. :(
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4