Reviews for Final Fantasy Versus XIII: Amor est vitae essentia
Clerveil chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
It's a very good story ohmygosh! the story itself is so alluring. all my feelsssss. thank you for writing this. I ship Noctis and Stella so hard. :D
youhaveiloved chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
omg, where did you go? please update this, waiting for the game to come out is already painful enough. xD don't double my pain (triple) by not updating your beautiful stories!
Rorudesu-chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC! :) there are others who wish to know more of how you create another world from what Versus XI has originally unfolded for us! this has really good quality: the words, the grammar, the flow... and most of all, the plot. i'm pretty sure this story is going to be taken somewhere else...

update soon~!

-rorudesu :)
Rorudesu-chan chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
ugh. i can't believe i didn't read this fic before!

i think this story really has an interesting plot. i admire the way you put detail into things and your style of characterization has caught my attention. there wasn't much OCC-ness in here, and i think that's the reason why i'd really appreciate it if you continued this story. it would be a loss if another well-written N/S fic goes down the drain.

-roru :)
youhaveiloved chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
you are officially my favorite writer.

i cant believe you put such a beautiful story on hiatus tho.

please continue this and update your other story too ;)
Living-Universe chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I'm sure that if I continuously read this story, it would hold me over for the next couple of years until the game comes out!

Keep of coming!
Jennifer chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
please continue this story!
Selena chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Im really enjoying this fic and I think the past two chapters were just simply amazing.

I definatly think that you should continue this fic.
Stella Nox Fleuret chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
please continue your story! I love it! )
Stella Caelum chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
The last two chapters were just simply amazing and i hope u do continue this fic.
drifter17 chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
I liked your two most recent chapters,

since we got to see more of the character's feelings, etc.

Please continue this fic, your doing a great job, I think
Cesia chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Very awesome for the past few chapters, like the fact we see where Stella/Noctis after the events that hapened in chapt. 3. I think u should continue it.
AngelWarriors chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
I definatly think that you should continue, this is one of my fav. SxN fics, and I just love the past two chapters.
Rosa chapter 5 . 6/24/2009

This fic is so good, I love the fact that you see both how Stella & Noctis were doing after their split. I definatly think you should continue.
Iris chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Very awesome two chapters.

I definatly think that you should continue this fic. Its definatly one of my favorites.