Reviews for Stuck in a Snowstorm
AeronOfTheGuildOfThought chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
His pocket connects to Hatspace!
Illusion Island chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Nup...sure the world heats up and the ice falls into the sea shutting off the heat current that keeps Europe nice and warm turning a huge ice age affecting the whole of the northern part of the world and we southerners are burnt to death.
Global warming sucks.
Nice story btw.
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Love it love it love it! D

~Amethyst 269~
muffinz chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This wuz so cool!
LittleMissShadowPriestess chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
OMG! Sabaku-Chan, this was the first ever LoZ story ive read and it was AWESOME! I think i found a new fave fandom:D
rrudyteeth chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
AWWWWWWWWW! this story was soo cute! i liked ur ending! dude i totally agree! imagine ARIZONA(where i live)! its already like a desert, imagine it if it gets any hotter! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOO GLOBAL WARMING! yay Stuck in a Snow Storm!
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
) I really, really wouldn't mind having Link's famous pockets.
Mythirll chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
first things first global warming does not exist its june and it's still 17 degrees celcius out here schools almost over and it's not even hotish!

but the fact that global warming doesn't exist has nothing to do with the fact that your story is awesome! :)

(don't get me wrong i'm all for save the planet... stop the littering! stop the nature destroying! but global warming dosn't exist :P)
razorsfire chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
hiya!

its razorsfire again!

now its time fer me to review the stories I've read ]

sorry 'bout not sending a signed review...

apparently I forgot to log on xD

anyways..

this story was cool!

Link and his pockets xD

this was the first story I've read from you..

and its what compelled me to check out your other stories...

so thank this story for gettin' you another reader xD

I shall now review the rest x3

then I'll send you a PM to properly introduce myself

if you get one, that means I'm done reviewin' my faves xD

-Z (razorsfire)

(call me Z k? ])
Random Happiness chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
OMG GREAT STORY btw were did u get the idea for Links pockets?
Luthien Surion-my elvish name chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
WOOT! AWSOMENESS! lol, i love ur signature ending lines! i think its so cool how ur always able to end ur stories with the titles! that is a talent i absolutely do NOT ahve!
Menma The Reader-Writer chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
That was one awesome Oneshot, I found interesting the changing of first person talk between Link and Zelda. Congrats!
Moonlight-Zelda chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Whoots! I had the chance to get on, and happened to see this in my inbox. _

Although I had to rush through, it was still a very nice treat. ZeLink for life. :D

Talk to you soon. *huggles*
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Few grammer mistakes, but thoroughly enjoyable. Well done.
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Man, you're so awesome at this that it gave me a new meaning to 'modern-day Zelda.'

Wonderful story!