Reviews for The adventures of Gin and Cherry
Arasia chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
Thats right tousen FUCKOFF TOUSEN U NO LIKE CHERRY!
Hahaha u make aizen seem so fluffy xD
Tousen:But Aizen-sama isn...
FUCKOFF TOUSEN xD im srry great story
demonkiller13 chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
i love it cute and funny Xoxo DK13
Kurai'sInspiration chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
WTF! 0-0 Wats Urahara doing in there?XD Oh yea, if ur still lookin' 4 a site for Cherry-chan, you can check out .com, I'll help you out once ya join if you want to since I'm the creator!
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I loved it expect for one thing: "fuckutaicho" means vice captain. Sooo...Gin wouldn't be calling Aizen that.
skiggle chapter 63 . 6/16/2011
Hi!...I kind of dissapeared, didn't I? .

I saw that you updated in my email, and I just remembered I had an account here, I came back for you!

I kept getting new story alerts, but I just kinda ignored them T.T I FEEL SO BAD! Forgive me? TT

Yeah!...so anywayy I've been kind of ignoring Bleach,and really anything relating to it, I still read it but it's not so much of a favorite thing anymore...so I also ignored this site, I still thought about my favorite author/idol though _ Cause you are just that amazing!

My reason was moving, I told you about it in the wintertime! This place is depressing, I sit in my bed all day to be honest .

I don't really have much of an interest for anything anymore...I think that I should get on here more though...maybe even write something *0* School is over, so I don't really have anymore trauma from that. So now whenever you update something, I think I shall actually review it I hope you forgive me for disappearing for so long!

Sorry this review is so depressing! I used to be a lot more energetic, I think...using an excessive amount of caps lock and all. I hope eventually I'll do that again soon...

So now! Finally on to actually reviewing your chapter! I missed Gin and CherryI really did, I saved the picture you drew for me on my phone! I was looking through my photos and I saw it! I still think it's amazing! I can totally imagine Gin in the summer though Cherry and Yachiru are so cute together, it would be kinda loud though, wouldn't it XD It reminds me of my little brother and sister...I can't think of Gin without Cherry, I don't remember if I already told you this but when Gin died in both the anime and manga, I couldn't stop thinking of that one story you did, where Cherry would sit and wait for him forever, I cried so much just thinking about it T.T Anyway, I keep getting distracted, and I think I'm writing more of a letter than a review, so I think I will review some more when you write your next chapter

Love, Skiggle
MUGETSU211TENSHOU chapter 43 . 2/25/2011
BEWARE THE SACK/BOOGEYMAN!
skiggle chapter 62 . 2/5/2011
THAT WAS SO SWEET! AWWWWWWWWWW POOR CHERRY-CHAN!

Sniffle* I think that was really good! It cleared up a lot of things too! Like why Gin is so protective and stuff

Maybe not rough beginnings but fluffy beginnings(: it was sad at first, but it got uber fluffy at the end :D Makes a person go AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! *cough*skiggy*cough*

Well anywayy it was really good, as always(:

love skiggy
skiggle chapter 61 . 1/30/2011
FOR ME? I AM SO HAPPY! YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE FULL OF HAPPINESS! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM!

1) You wrote me a chapter!

2) I finally got what Aizen was painting

3) Aizen,Cherry,Tsuku and Gin were SO CUTE!

4) The chappie was awesome as always

I just felt the need to give you reasons why the chappie was kickass XD

DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR PAINTING SKILLS! YOUR DRAWINGS ARE AMAZING! JUST LIKE YOU!

I feel like Rukia XD Nii-sama's drawings are the best0.0

The only difference is that your drawings are amazing!

I enjoyed the chapter very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much!

-Love, Skiggy .
skiggle chapter 60 . 1/23/2011
I'm sorry! I am reviewing this chapter 4 days late:( I got so busy I forgot to...I feel badD:

But anyways... GIN WAS SO CUTE! I can imagine him,being all over-protective and stuff! It somehow suits his personality(:

Your researching...O.o THAT JUST BROUGHT YOU UP ONTO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF AWESOMENESS! You care enough to research,I hate looking things up. Your so caring*.* Wow...you are amazing!

-loge skiggy
skiggle chapter 59 . 1/15/2011
This would be so cool as a comic! You have to tell me if you make it into one!

One thing that bothers me...WHAT WAS AIZEN PAINTING/DRAWING? I really really wanna know! Especially the part at the end; his almost finished one!
alittlebird16 chapter 44 . 1/15/2011
Hahahaha, i applaud you for the Death Note reference. It was rather excellant! And Gin was rather adorable with coffee! :) kawaii! His and Aizen's relationship is great.

alittlebird16 chapter 43 . 1/15/2011
Hahaha, oh this is definitely one of my favorite stories. Gin is so adorable when hes younger and you really capture that side of him very well! And i love his relationship with Aizen as his big brother. Its absolutely perfect. :) excellent Job!

alittlebird16 chapter 37 . 1/15/2011
I must say, your translation of that song was beautiful! So much better in French! I loved it. Ive been reading this story all morning instead of doing homework and it had definitely been worth it. Its so so so kawaii! I love it very much. You show a side of Gin that no one really knows and still manage to keep him in character. I like that Aizen is like his nii-sama, thats a good relationship for them. And Cherry is just the best! I love that Gin has a Fox, its so perfect for him. You are a wonderful writer, sometimes your grammar is a bit awkward but it doesnt detract from the story at all. You make me feel a while range of emotions in this fic, as a great author should. Keep up the good work and i cant wait to hear more from you! You are definitely going on my list! Excellent, excellant Job!

IBelongWithTheCullens

p.s. Any links to your drawings would be greatly appreciated!

p.p.s. Kawaii! I had to say it one more time cuz it describes this story perfectly! :)
skiggle chapter 58 . 1/15/2011
I LOVED THE STARTING! It sounds like a book you would read on Christmas or something! I really liked it I reread it over a couple times too!

Aww aizen was all caring...kinda! But thats the best kind!

When Cherry and Tsuku were attacking Gin and he started laughing it made me think of a teenage Gin for some reason.

Yeah... Once again this review is choppier than the ocean in a storm, sowwy.

-love skiggy
skiggle chapter 57 . 1/7/2011
I love the piano! Haha this happens to me all the time, I like to "fix" the music in my books to make it sound better but I always end up losing them . I usually end up with something different XD

I thought it was really cute! Today was my first day at my new school, I said my favorite animal was a fox cause of Cherry and Tsuku. The guys in my class then went on to say ohhh fox! Sneaky! Veryyyy Sexy! lmfao it was an interesting class period...

I can just imagine Aizen saying that...with a sexyish grin on his face...ahhhh fangirl momement haha

I thought it was really really good! I have completly lost any inspiration I had...so i'm glad you still have yours! I would've died from TDW deprivation .

-love skiggy