Reviews for Psychosis
Himitsu chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
. O.O

This story barely made me cry... It's so sad but in the same time Roxas doesn't feel the story this way (wow is that english? T_T) and because of this I can't help but feel the way he does... It is really an amazing fanfic, I was totally in it, Rox'POV is very interesting and the relationship between all of the characters too. It's like when I've finished reading I've suddenly felt all the sadness in your story... Y_Y Bien, j'ai plus qu'à trouver quelque chose pour me remonter le moral :D

Thanks you for this moment of sad madness x) (- Aha WTF?)

Sorry for my english!
Allers3 chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Oh, this was really good. :) Poor Roxy, though... I hope him and Axel meet up in the next life, or wherever they're off to. :(

Amazing job, I loved the way you wrote this. :)

Ally
Bloodgalore chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Wow.
yeso.corazon chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
I really enjoyed this story. And yes, you're right - it's not a happy story. The ending might be sudden, but to me, it fits. There was never really a very happy moment in this fic where you knew - ok, this is the climax, and from here, all goes downhill. It was melancholic and sad and just... shaking all the while, the story, and the ending just fits perfectly to this emotion.

Riku's, Roxas' mother and Axel's death - the last two may have been a little sudden, but it still fit.

I just want to think that all of them went to the place they belong to. To me, it is Roxas with Axel and the other way around, and Kairi and Riku and Sora together.

Thank you for writing this.
colormyskyy chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
This was so sad, but beautiful at the same time.

It's probably one of my most favorites so far.

I was on the borderline of shedding tears while I was reading this, it was definitely well-written out.

Awesome work! -

-Candy-Chan.
Psychofoxemo chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
OMG just... can't believe it... is was so focussed on this great story that i've been forgotten that it was in english! it's just amazing how the story was good and how it touch my heart! really great job
Insanecat6 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
I cried a lot during this part of the story. Pretty much from Riku's suicide onward I couldn't stop. It was just so sad. And also probably made it take more time to read. But I think the ending fit. Even if I do prefer happy endings, sometimes you just can't have them without ruining the rest of the story. Really, I think the happiest way you could've ended it would be to have Axel and Roxas meet after they died, but that's just adding a bit to the end and since they both still die, it still wouldn't be completely happy. But I still think this fits better with the overall way you were writing the story. And it did still have some happy parts in it anyway, so even though it ends up being sad it's not depressing. Love to you for the story. Bye.
0Life-is-a-Song0 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Absolutely wonderful story... terribly sad, but I love it! I like how you tie in the different things like the characters and what not, and I love how it ends. It would be strange for Roxas to live, and the way you tied in Axel's death was good. If you'd written a big, explosive thing it would have seemed like the aftermath was too drab. The fact that it was barely mentioned and then Roxas seemed to fade was perfect. It matched him, somehow. Awesome story, I love it!
LifesLover chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Hmm... I'm definitely glad that I read this, though I'm crying just a bit. You did a really good job on that.

However, while I don't feel that the ending was sudden and/or shoddy (it was meant to feel like a breakdown, and it succeeded), I do feel that Axel's and his mother's deaths were rushed.

It's suddenly, Riku's dead, Mom's dead, and then Axel's dead, in practically one paragraph.

And I get that he worsened after Axel died, but I think that something more could have been done about why he died or how, sort of like you drew out Demyx and Zexion's leaving, and even Riku's suicide.

Otherwise, beautifully written.

The only thing that made it hard to read, was that the fact that you had all of the dialogue and paragraphs in single spaces, instead of double. They tend to bunch up this way and makes it really hard to read and see.
svadaynavilfari chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
This is an incredible piece of writing; good job.
Insanecat6 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Reading about insane people is so much fun, huh? Especially when there's more then one of them and they all have somthing different. I think your format for it is really interesting also. It gives the events a different perspective when Roxas reflects on them with the shrink. So it's almost like having two POV's but they're still the same person. There is one thing that I think you should change, though. The rating. I think there are enough sexual references to warrant a T rating, at least. That, and all the stuff about insanity is usually considered worthy of a T rating as well. Maybe you should change it when you update the next part. Love to you for the story. I'll be looking forward to reading more. Bye.