Reviews for Personal Interest
fireicegirl16 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
love it...especially Derek...and you are so right about derek trying to do small things for her...it was obvious except between the two of them. im glad they got together though!

before i forget,

My account was hacked into and therefore all of my stories have been deleted and messed with. I have now regained access to my stories and the person who hacked into my account has been found. I have fixed and redone all of my stories and they are now up and running. Sorry for any confusion that you may have experienced.
Here is the link toThe Calm Before The Storm
s/8493610/1/The-Calm-Before-The-Storm

love your story thought
Basically-Awesome chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh my god. Did you like invent "Chlerek"? That's so cool! I feel like I'm talking to a person who play a major role in history! Bahhhh! Anyway, I love the story. :)
Marie Miller chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hey OMG it was so good i think you should be a writer for your carrer
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I really enjoyed this story, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your Darkest Powers fics!
MythScavenger chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
First person is, like, the sure-fire way to make someone seem out of character. I don't like it very much. XD But, this was extremely in-character. I can just reread it and never be bored. :D

I was like that with the Awakening, too. I made one of my friends take it home with her that night so I wouldn't finish it too quickly. xD

Epic one-shot. Honestly.

-MythScavenger
Alicatt98 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was very well written. Is it ment to be a one-shot or a full story because I think you could make it a full story, besides that I love it!
Little necro chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
)jaw drops( wat the freak! Ur awesome!
FroggerJane chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I REALLY liked it! MORE PLEASE!
DofD chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Amazing. I really hope you do a lot more Chloe/Derek.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I love this fic. And you got Derek down pact. Good job!
la petite tourne-sol chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is adorable. )

You portrayed Derek really well, and I love the idea of him rationalizign away his feelings for Chloe. XD That's exactly how he would have handled it!

Awesome story, definitely going to favorite it.

tourne-sol
Camaro-Enthusiast chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was very good.

My best friend lent me the book. I finished it in a day, while trying to avoid the assignments my teachers insisted on giving me.

I liked this story a lot. Good job.
Emma chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This one is my second favorite! Really Nice eyes has to be my favorite but this one is right up there. I always thought that Derek would put off his feelings for as long as he could. He would find excuse after excuse. Until he couldn't fight it anymore! Thats at least how I see it. I really, really enjoyed this one. You should do more scenes like this. You have quite a way with describing Derek. I like very much. Oh, and by the way...I enjoy your avatar very much. When I first saw it I thought it was Ino and Shikamaru but then (!) I say "Why is Shikamaru's hair so short?" And Then I was like "Thats not Shikamaru! Thats DEREK!" I was truly happy with my revolution. It made me very happy! :D
Jessi5662Souza chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
if u liked the chlerek bits in that book, ur gonna love her next one! ive read up to her 6th chptr in it and thrs already 3 or 4 chlerek moments! ah!

i like ur stories. i like it when ppl do derek POV. :)

-Jessi
flabospikyy chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
You're in accurate in your information.

You said somewhere along the lines that, 'don't most animals want to provide for the females?" which is inaccurate.

It is generally the female's responsibility to hunt, while the male's responsibility to protect. So, logically speaking, Chloe would be the one to provide the food, while Derek the protection.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »