Reviews for Not Wrath Of Gods
geecee chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
I hope it's okay to say that I lovelovelove this story because of Genesis/Sephiroth pair :)) Aaah... Your Genesis is funny, facinating and the spice Seph needs in his life LOL. Your Seph is rather innocent -but not-, his seriousness (or 'flat'-ness?) to put sexual and love matters like science or bussinesslike, ahaha it's amusing yet adorable' :3
Aaand I also enjoyed the whole Lazard/Seph affairs. LOL, seriously it's hard to choose whether I prefer Seph with Gen or Lazard. Glad he ends up with both.
Thanks for writin this story. Your Lazard/Seph/Gen triangle is the best! *hearts*
Guest chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
The Theban Band :)
Angelwrath chapter 42 . 10/25/2013
Not the wrath of gods. *sighs* More like the wrath of Amarissa. Just kidding! OK. Review starting:

Whew! What a trip! This one was different from MOA. Overall, I did like it, alot, your storytelling skill kept me going through the angstiest moments. I truly wanted to vomit on occasion. Good job at producing such visceral reactions.

Holy Gaia, honey, you let my lovey Zack really have it this time! First the being used as bait thing, the pedophile investigation thing, the spirit lover soulmate I-want-you-to-be-Angeal thing, the then the public rape by some F***nut in the woods thing. Oh my blood boiled; the rapists death came too easy. I so wanted Zacks devastation of his attacker’s body to be gorier and more satisfying, but alas, Zack has to retain some dignity in this indignation. (ANGEAL WHY DID YOU NOT REMEDY THAT SITUATION!? Get your Jenova rage out on his carcass! Dismemberment x 5! ) I just wanted to bawl…gaaaaaah!

(Erik the Phantom unsheathes his sword. "Ill do it..." You are not the only one with an internal choir...)

Excellent demonstration of the motto of SOLDIER-find your enemy’s weakness and use it against them.

TAKE HOME MESSAGE: I guess it just goes to show; no matter how much you want to protect those you love from the sickness and badness that surround us the only thing you can do is prepare them so they defend themselves or live through whatever evil befalls them, and love and support them unconditionally so they can survive after. (Sniff) ….(grips Zack doll tightly in arms, petting the black spikes)

Oh, and this Angeal was wonderful. Caring and fatherlike in the beginning, and unable to let go of that when his feelings changed. Frustrating and stubborn big hunk of love. I confess; I just wanted a coupla more sweet Zangeal chaps in the end to soothe my, er…ah… Zack’s wounded...everything.

And and and…YOU! actually for a chap or two had me thinking they were not soulmates in this story. (whimper…like a puppy). Meany. Would have just ruined it for me.

Thanks for a break from the heaviness; I laughed out loud with glee many occasions at the raucous flamboyant unrestrained Genesis and his (not so straight) man Sephiroth. I like Gen like this. No murderous, memory swapping vamps, gah. Sephy getting some, and some more, and more more tail. Seemed less uptight this fic…heehee. And Reno, sweet Reno. Keep shooting bad guys hun, against orders. I Just love him, yo.
And thanks for not leaving my heart empty like with MOA; Zacky and Angeal alive and well skipping off merrily to kick some lawyer butt. Precious…(smiles with stars in eyes)
Thanks again. On to sequel land…but first, life for a while.
Your humble servant
AW
Moonlight Blizzard chapter 42 . 7/25/2013
I've re-read this whole story for the third time now. The epilogue always makes me feel all warm ans fuzzy (really). :) Can't wait to read your next work!
X13B16 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I've already read the entire story and I just wanted to say... U rock, Amarissia! Seriously, one of the best stories I've ever read. Well done. Keep up the good work!
PyroLyfe13 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
You really love fucking with Zack, huh? *snickers* I love it!
Soluzek chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Really enjoying this story, & had to stop midway though this chapter to say that the entire gym/Zack/Genesis dueling scene was SO well-written! I loved how you showed how different the 3 First Classes were in the eyes of others (Angeal is who everyone wants to train with, etc.), & I love how you write Genesis so much. Cheers :)
wishgranter19 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
this is amazing and i haven't even gotten to the good part yet huh
tsukiko94 chapter 39 . 2/20/2012
I want tatake brutally tortured. I want his blood to spill. I'm looking forward to his demise. Mostly because I've been crying for the past two chapters. If I didn't love your writing so much I would have abandoned reading this. But alas, it is too well written for me to stop reading. :(
tsukiko94 chapter 35 . 2/20/2012
Effing knew it. I'm looking forward to the kobito being slaughtered for kidnapping them and this guy raping Zack. Blood should be shed.
tsukiko94 chapter 29 . 2/20/2012
The scene between Seph and Zack was so freaking adorable. Really really cute, I live Zack for being able to see the humanity and emotion in Sephiroth better than most anybody
tsukiko94 chapter 27 . 2/20/2012
Holy crap I love the old kejin so much. XD his thoughts are hilarious.

Would I be far off is guessing that Zack's soul mate is the koibito of that takake kid? Which is weird, but the only thing I could think of with that ending scene...hmm, this requires further reading.

But yeah, the old guy is my favorite character at the moment.
Gryh chapter 41 . 2/16/2012
I expected this too. I actually suspected Angeal first.
Gryh chapter 35 . 2/16/2012
Actually, I was totally expecting that. Wonderful story by the way! I'm off to read the rest.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
Ah, the angst... is it really almost the end? AW! This fic is such a journey. & yet, there's more that could've been written... not that this feels incomplete. It's just such an amazing work!

I actually like that you made Zack unresponsive... that feels like a true reaction! Genesis (lol). He's given an angsty chapter a lighter feel. It just seems so crazy that after all that build-up, the story will end... in only two chapters... it could go on forever!
1,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »