Reviews for Undiscovered Moments
Kichi Hisaki chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
...I feel sorta embarrassed to admit this, because everyone seems to know what it means but me, but...what does TLC stand for?

Anyways, these one shots are entertaining me, so keep them coming! And in the last one, I would have never pegged Sigmund for being clumsy. But that does explain why Eugene is carrying so many things in the game. :)

Update soon!
Raikage101 chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
You know, the ending to this is kinda sad. Mi-chan telling Sigmund to rest well...then he dosen't come out of Vesplume towere alive.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Ooh, I love this! The first chapter was very cute, but I think I love The Joys of Outdoor Cooking chapters the most.

Eugene's one of my favourites, so it's always good to read something from his POV. The way he talks about Sigmund, and the way he's pretty much the only one who doesn't revere Siggy (lol!), has me quite certain that Sigmund was like he is in this when he first set out on his journey. It was so funny, him trying to cook a whole bat, and then falling all the way down the stairs and smacking into the Geowall in the second half, hehe And I always forget the characters are so young!

And as for the last chapter, that was so cute! I would've loved a scene like this where Michelle gives him - as the title says - a little bit of TLC. All the characters worship him, but none of them really take care of him, and I think he needs that too! Good ol' Michelle, she's a sweetie.

Are you going to write more chapters? I'd love that!
Anon from the LJ comm chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Came from the LJ comm post:

These are all very cute. More importantly, they seem to be well written and in character.

I hope to see more!
Sugarbubbleslove chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
This chapter is a classic. I loved the fact that you wrote that it was Sigmund's backpack in the first place and just got passed onto Eugene.

You did it really good - it's nice to see Sigmund act more of a teenager - it's hard to forget that he is 17 (A month younger than Capell) because he acts older while Capell is the teenager.

Having Sigmund tumble down the stairs was just brilliant - let's hope no one else ever found out, I imagine that his status would go down due to being unable to carry a heavy backpack (Then again people would probably be able to tell the difference between him and Capell if he did)
Tsubakii21 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Yeay spoilers. Seriously, major yeay. And wohoo for more Sigmond-ness (i think i can get away with that being a recognisbale word :3) Can i ask, Does Edward become king of Burgusstadt at the end of the game? My darling little brother sold my IU game without letting me complete it meaning i have no idea how it ends. Cant even remember where i got upto :-S uh...what was i saying? Oh, great chapter! :-P Cant wait for next update!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
X3 can't wait. But this moment was so nice to read...
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Sigmund isn't so strong XD

PS: Can you do an angst filled past of Capell in your next one?
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Poor Eugene LOL...
Lourdes23 chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Om my... just picturing Sigmund in this sort of comical scenario just has me giggling like an idiot. This was great! I never would have pictured Sigmund as anything but what he was, so this was a very nice change of pace. Thank you!
Tsubakii21 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
O.o you have to continue with this! Yeay for Edward, who insidently was the best looking digitaly animated guy on the game in my opinion. I love IU and i can see what your doing here easily turning into a over 30 chaptered ficlet. Great style and greater character understanding. I cant wait until your next update! Keep it up!

Joey x