Reviews for Found
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Yeah, as much of a jerk as Sentinel was in the show, he certainly did seem to have a soft spot for the twins.
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
*claps*Bravo!
number1brawlfan chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I really like this. I've always seen Animated's Sentinel as a bit of a jerk, but this fanfic made me see a better side in him(the not so jerkish side of him). And I like how he went into save the poor Jettwins. I wanna read more with this fanfic. A sequel maybe having to do with when the twins wake up or something(just a thought). My only question is, was Jetfire the conscious? Anyways, good fanfic.
TFALokiwriter chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is a very good short story if I say so myself :) I read this story a long time ago and it's still good :D exellent descriptions. Love how you made the story. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
nice
Sora-chan120 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
must have chapter 2! ]
cyberbee15 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I like it not bad and I love the ending.
Firithnovwen chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Oh this is sweet. I thought Sentinel was such as asshat through the entire show it's nice to see a different side.
Zaerith Vrinn chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Aw, that's so cute, I love the Jettwins, this was very well done, and their accents were perfect! Great work again, and thanks once again for Making Sent a likeable character
CherryBlossom713 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I'm not a big fan of Sentinel Prime, but I do love the jettwins and I also thought this chapter was really adorable. Seems like alot of people are writing stories for the jettwins. Anyway can't wait for an update!

p.s. This is like the first story I've read were tfa Sentinel Prime wasn't a complete aft and slaghead. So virtual snickers for you! You are truely amazing for that feat.

CherryBlossom713
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This was sweet. Sentinel being a "good mech" without an ego for once.
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
*gasp* oh my gosh da twinnis! man thatz sad they can't die they just cant theyre too awesome rlly good story btw : D