Reviews for But He's My Boss!
Oriana Star chapter 1 . 2/10
Aw, I like this story!, i love this couple! i would like you write more stories like this!, :3
Sapphirine chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Beautiful redaction, I could feel every sense you describe, every reaction. Was incredible. I like this relationship between these two: 'he is my boss, but I love him'
I would like another chapter or another story with more than one chapter, because the most of these stories have one or two chapters xD
Nevermind, congratulations for this incredible one-shot and I hope you'll write more about these two!

PD: I'm not english and, as you can see, my english is still bad. If you see some mistakes in this review, I'm sorry.

Enna
Margravine Anastasia chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I feel giddy:)
Huskinata chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
So cute!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Aww, that's sweet and a nice read. They make such a cute couple.
iheartmcabby chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
aww. Cute and perfect. :)
StarRose chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aww that's sweet XD
dragontamer16 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
So cute!
WhispersInSilence chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Cute 'n fluffy. Just the way I like it :3
52451 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was so cute! I love the pairing of Koenma and Botan, they go together so well. _ Good job on the fanfic! 3 *Adds story to favs* X3
DR.Peppergrl chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Yo! The title of your one-shot was what intrigued me and I just had to read it! It was great, too! I like one-shots cause their quick to read, especially for people who are busy and are just taking a short break. So, thanks!

I like the pairing of Botan and Koenma. I think they'd make a great couple. I like the tidbit of George in your one-shot too. George just adds something to stories. Haha! Well, later!