Reviews for The More Things Change The More They Stay The Same
storylover18 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh my goodness! This story is the sweetest thing ever! I absolutly love it. I can so see Don giving into a little girl one day...a Daddy's girl...gotta love it. My father is the same way-I'd fall asleep on his chest and no one could take me away. The story it very well written, too! Awesome job!
SarahKathryn chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
cute story, i liked it very much :)
newgal chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Love the ending.
EmptySky chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
As I read this I wondered if we will ever see Don starting his own family, or at least make an attempt. Where I am I currently don’t have access to the fifth season shown on television, but I do know he’s in a relationship with Robin. Television character or not, picturing him with a wife to come home to and children is pretty sweet. The way you wrote the interaction between Don and his daughter seemed just right, and I enjoyed reading every single bit of it. I wonder what age you had in mind for her when you wrote her, though. If I was Don or Robin for that matter, I’d probably try to keep my kids away from Larry. Not that I wouldn’t enjoy my kids getting a good education and a maybe above-average common knowledge, but letting the kids’ brain get filled with the wisdom of two very intelligent professors at such a young and curious age might age *me* instead ;) Very sweet image to picture both Don and his daughter fast asleep on the couch, all cuddled up and happy ) Thanks for the entertainment, I enjoyed reading every single word.
ghan76 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Thanks for writing DON/ROBIN I love them together. Great story.
loozy chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
*happily puddles away*
fantasy27 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
that was adorable!

i hope you write more fics like this!
QuickenMyEnd chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
very cute! and I love the bit about Don waking up if someone tries to take his kids D (and really just kinda makes me see that happen with a not so good guy *sigh*)
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This was great I hope you write one with Charlie an Amita.