Reviews for The Restaurant at the End of the Series
SovereignGFC chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Delightfully unserious (compared to what I've been reading), yet fair treatment of characters. Majorly laugh-inducing.
Dormant-CynicalDonkeys chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
OMG.. I love this.. Its the greatest idea ever..
SweetSylvia chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is hilarious, but I almost choked on a blueberry so I'll have to sue you. Just kidding about the suing, reading this was worth almost choking.
Rippl chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This was HILARIOUS. I think I peed my pants!
Umbridgeskitty chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This was hilarious and mainly because I could actually picture it in my head as I read it!

Bella calling Voldemort 'Tommy' is priceless.
Bella's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This is so funny and lovely.

Please write some more.
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Oh, my gosh, this is possibly the most funny thing I have ever read on fanfiction! It is absolutely marvelous! You know, miss Lovegood, I may just havee to make you my first ever favorite author. Everything you write is just too plain wonderful!
UnnaturalKetchupTaco chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
:D Very funny. I can totally see Dumbledore, with his long beard and constantly twinkling eyes, walk into Burger King with a baby Voldemort. :D
KillerElephants chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
HAHAHAHAHA!

Aww this made me really laugh :P

Well done XD

K x
8BonnieBlue8 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Ha! This was so funny! I love'd it!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
lolz. Thanks for this work of art and comedy.

Critic
sophia chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
way cool :}
Pixie-flick chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Oh My God. I think that I just died laughing. this fic just made my day, or week ). *favs*
hiei'shalfbrother chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
LMAO! OMG I ALMOST STARTED CRYING, THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT! And I agree with Sirius, Molly Weasly killing Bellatrix? That was so wrong on so many levels! Anyways, this is going straight to the favorites, pronto!
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Thatwas so amazing hahahahaha like that make my days!i will die in peace because of the story!