Reviews for Knight in Shining Armor
Dancing-Souls chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
Interesting I wonder how this will lead back in with the rest of the story!
brazzette chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
Best. Conclusion. Ever.
Zanabbbbbbbb chapter 11 . 8/5/2010
LOLOLOL the random author's note P

Tadase is an epic failureee, lolzes. They should make him take a shower with Scrubbing Bubbles and he'd melt because he's scum :P (That was a stupid joke...)
Dancing-Souls chapter 11 . 8/5/2010
Wow an update and it was short an intresting Tadase lost really bad!
DarkChoclat chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
LOL. Tadase is so pathetic. x]
porcupinetheater chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
I personally liked the ending. It really shows how pathetic Tadase is, that he can't even fight. And lol "not much there" :P
NoOneKnows97 chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
i know it was short, but it was still good since tadase got his ass beaten by ikuto. hehehe that was the only good part in this chapter.
Dimples-3 chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
ha ha! i couldn't help but laugh when he said 'you prepared all those years for that? a fight that lasts for a minute and ends with you on the ground?' yes it was short but it was also funny in my opinion and Ikuto did have a point for the fighting thing though, nice job see ya soon
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
DAMMIT, I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD. Stupid Tadagay. D:
porcupinetheater chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
Ok, so Ive never read Shugo Chara, I wouldn't call myself familiar with the Legend of King Arthur (almost all my knowledge on the subject is taken from Monty Python's Holy Grail), and I generally don't look at anything anime. Somehow, despite my lack of any knowledge to begin with, I was able to follow the story quite easily.

The story itself is excellent, as always, and I can't wait for part two of the last chapter. Once again, you're writing ability never ceases to impress the hell out of me. Way to go.
DarkChoclat chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
WTF? And here I thought Tadase died. Oh. that sneaky little gir- boy.

Please update soon
brazzette chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Grrr! Cliffie much?

UPDATE ASAP!
tulsi91 chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
...the devil jerk from hell left and came back within one chapter, lol P

Ikuto without bangs, that'd be a very interesting look, lol. There was an article on MSN today about how bangs that like, skim your eyelashes are supposed to be seductive because of the shadow they cast on your face as well as the fact that they have to be swept out of your eyes every few minutes which is supposed to look really cool or something. lol, P D
NoOneKnows97 chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
OMG! gay a** tadagay is back! this chapter was short but vey interesting, so please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
this is a repeat of chapter 9! you got my hopes up for nothin no fair!

oh well hope you really update next time, i still like your story, of course