Reviews for A Raven's Feather
TheFaultInTheFandoms chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
omg yasss beastie get the girl and blame it on the ears XD ;D
TheFaultInTheFandoms chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
OMG WHAT SHE WROTE TO STARFIRE XD
bbrae104 forever chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Luv it!
Katwizzle chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Loved it! It was amazing!
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
AWESOME! GO RAE! BOO MEADOWLARK! WOO HOO!
Raven chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
I love it
BBsevolEAR chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
BB YOU ARE SOO CRAZY!

THERE SHOULD BE A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY!
Dragonslayer92 chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
awesome considering i'm not a huge fa of TT
yukihane chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
Wow! This was a really fun story! I was confused at first when little Raven came out with jeans and stuff, 'cause Azarath for sure wouldn't have anything like that, but I think it was better to just go with the flow. It all worked out anyway! The ending was really cute, too, especially the last line. Great work!
Gryphon31 chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
this was a great idea! it was well written too.
xXNevermoreAgainXx chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Dude first off, I need to say that this story rocks and I totally loved reading it! Very creative and original idea with how you portrayed her childhood and how much she had changed.

Also, I have to say that I read your profile and you are one of the most hilarious people I've ever met! (or..kinda met. Online lol)

You rock!
22Sango22 chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
I really like your story so far. But the only thing I really don't care for is the fact that Raven has TV and video games in Azarath. Azarath is supposed to be an ancient city with skyscrapers made out of stone and stuff. I'm not saying I don't like the story so far because I do. That's just a little fact that you may like to know :)
Butterfree chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
Haha, that last line just made this chapter own more than it already did.

Personally, I think the idea of this plot could've gone even further into developing the Beast Boy/Little Raven friendship and continue for a few more chapters, but I'm still very satisfied with where it ended. Despite its shortness, you did quite a job at giving Beast Boy as much development as possible.

Overall, I thought it was a very interesting story with an original plot. I would've liked to see maybe some bonding with little Raven and some of the other titans as well, but this was done pretty well.

Hope to read more stories from you in the future!

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Mr Joey Bon chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Well i have no idea if somebody else pointed this out yet, but according to Raven in the show her past was spent training with some monks and she was training to be emotionless by this age.
Ava Miranda Dakedavra chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
After all of that, after all of the stuff he's felt, he still thinks it's the ears?

Cool, but PLEASE continue!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »