Reviews for Adding to the Salt on the Iron Floor
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
...almost in tears. Emotional, beautiful, wonderful...
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This was totaly adorable. The whole thing about Dean still hearing his dad's voice in his head. And him still hurting from Hell. All adorable imagery. Great job on this! Are those italics from a song or did your friend make those up?
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Yeah, the show's not going to go this way. *sigh* Loved Dean's thoughts, tho. Very nice.
Winchester-Directioner chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
aw! that was so freakin cute! i wish that really would happen. but it wont. well maybe. at first but apparently tomorrow sam goes nuts. i just got a video spoiler and it was amazing! good job on the story!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Dean is so tormented and yet he is willing to bear it all, if he can quiet the voice that tells him to kill Sam if he can't save him. I love Gill's lines and I love what you have done with them. Sam finally crying out to Dean for help and Dean telling him he would be there for him, that was fantastic. I really loved it. That's what I really want to see. Hugs, Vonnie
Chloe Winchester chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
U cease to amaze me darling. I loved it. Very good. I did kind of the same thing, but it wasn't really like this at all, just the same situation, I swear! ; ) I haven't been on for awhile so i had no clue about this, Promise. Once again i teared up like a big baby, but hey, when you're good you're good. C'est magnifique mon amie.

Dianne chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That was amazing! It's what the show needs ... I know it's not going to be this way but I'm hoping it eventually gets back to this style of story. I loved that Dean could hear his dad's voice stronger than the torments from hell because it means Sammy is still more important to him than anything. While he was holding Sam and he could only think 'save him' instead of 'kill him if you can't', that was truly what to me is the whole point of the story. I believe Dean's primary goal is still to get his Sammy back, the one he can call Sammy, or bitch. And the line about the tear adding to the salt on the floor was poetic! You really nailed this.
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Nicely written.

I would LOVE to see this moment in this week's episode; Dean just holding Sam, helping him through this.

But alas, I fear it will not happen.

It's just getting darker and darker.

We need a BROTHER HUG!

Thanks for posting your story!
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I liked how you had Dean starting to help Sam overcome his addiction.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Soncnica chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
aw so awesome, and I think we all want it to go that way, but argh it so won't...Sam needs his brother, and Dean needs his brother, but they just...argh...I need the new ep...I need it NOW!

*is dead*

you killed and the anticipation!

poor Dean and poor Sammy and this, this is gonna break them! it is! it will! ah...awesome story, my friend!

DancerInTheDark101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wow, amazing Kris! I really love it!

What you wrote fit so well with the song lyrics (are they song lyrics?) and you really delved into Dean's mind. I wish that at some point, something like this happens in the show. It's hard with the brothers being so far apart.

A great piece of writing from a great writer!

Talk to ya later

me and Mr. Jones chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
this completely broke my heart... and i loved it. especially the last line, it was great. well done.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Fantastic story Kris. And don't we all wish that Dean would go into that panic rooma and let Sammy know that he is there for him, that he would stop that ever widening chasm between the two of them and bridhe the gap. We want our brothers back,BO, we need them back...and hopefully Kripke will see that sooner or later!
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Hey Kris,

I knew that you would do an amazing job with those lines, and you didn't let me down. That was a truly amazing insight to Dean's thoughts and feelings. Heartwarming and sad at the same time. If only the show would go that way!

I'm so pleased that you decided to do this and thank you so much for sharing. I'll keep my eyes and eyes open for more lyrics for you.

Catch you soon,