Reviews for What in the Ward!
Burrberry Bugsy chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Stupid FF, I put this on alert for a reason! To be notified when this is updated and I never got the e-mail! Bah. Anyways, another great chapter. Loved Bastward (LOL) trying to rip your panties. HAHAHA! Oh man, "Whoa whoa no! WTF, you don't just come into somebody's house and start ripping panties off people!" HAHAHAHA, that's great! And I got your PM about possibly using my -wards in the future, and I say go for it ) I'd be thrilled to read it! I wouldn't be offended at all because I know it's all in good fun. I look forward to that if you ever choose to! Thanks for another good update, can't wait till your next!
Roselover2 AKA Sue chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
fabulous!

what about rockward?
SillyVampire chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
This is really funny! you should continue!

p.s. what story was assward/bastward from in chap 2?
LskNH chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
So funny!
Burrberry Bugsy chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Oh my gosh! I saw your review pop up in my inbox, so I read this because the summary caught my attention. I've read all of those stories, all of them being a favorite of mine, and I've got to say, this was HILARIOUS! I'd love to see more interaction! Assward in the Office would be a good addition if you choose to continue. Adding this to my alert just in case you choose to do so ) Great job!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13