Reviews for What in the Ward!
Sergeant-Politeness chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
your fic is very funnty but you forgor all of the slashwards case in point:

Wetward: the deep end

slutward: over the top

Cuffward: all i ever knew

Also his compainon

Wetsper: the deep end

angelsper: over the top

honeyboy: all i ever knew

Please it would make my decade, i love you!
KatieCullen1.77245 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
HA! That made me laugh so hard. Darkward was my favorite. Although I might be a little bias because WA is one of my favorites stories ever.
mallmouse chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
LOLOL! You *have* to do one of Bless/curseward too!
Hibkei chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
I must say very very funny so far. LOL says it all.
The Black Arrow chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
This is hilarious!

I'd let Bastward rip any article of clothing he so chose. I don't know how you resisted that, even in your fantasy!

Best line:

“Sorry, my virtue is such a cock-block sometimes,” he said sounding truly genuine.

Pure Gold.
RoseArcadia chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Luck Bitch!
RoseArcadia chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
God I love this story! I'm hoping to see Blindward and Sweaterward (Boy in the Red Sweater) soon! Oh, how bout Cheatward (The Next Door Neighbors)?
SugarVenom chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Priceless! The Bella was a nice touch.
aingealeire chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
HA! I totally had a dream like this once only I had Darkward, Domward, The Beautiful Bastard (whats his -ward? Officeward? Eh...) and Redward with me lol I'm met Geekward but my own boyfriend is too similar so there is no fun in that fantasy!

This was great, thanks for posting it!
ShouldHaveStuckToReading chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Support group for the sadwards - it's kinda cute:)

I haven't read any of these fics (except for a bit of geekward). I'll add them to the long, long list and come back for a reread once I'm all enlightened.
ShouldHaveStuckToReading chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Jezz!

I had no idea you were writing this. It's HILARIOUS!

I started reading contradicting contractions but I only got, like, two paragraphs in before I was waking my kids up laughing. I'll have to save that for tomorrow :) It did mean I had time to come read through this ditty though. Fucking funny!
speace2 chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
That was funny...I liked Leah Clearwater, she is hilarious (or the author is). Now a question. Are there originals to the generics you mentioned? For example: Darkward, to me, will always be Edward from Wide Awake. What is another example of a Darkward. Or Domward is the Dominant. I was wandering what other stories these characters came from? Do you get what I am saying? I know I know, even my questions on the unicorn site don't make sense coming out of my mouth :) Thanks Jezz
speace2 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Great story Amber...if all our plane rides were like that. Geez...a bunch of -wards or Robert Pattinson. Um, I will take the -wards.
speace2 chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
“Well we know, because you are each ours. To readers you all pretty much are the same though."

That was great. The Bella's are all the same. That is so funny. I liked the Edward therapy.
speace2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I reviewed on your LJ...but I had to do it here. I think this story is the funniest one I have read. I love it. I am an angst, unhappy ever after kind of girl so I usually do not read funny ones. But the visual I get with this is the best. My favorite part is when your bofriend said "Dreaming of Edward again?" As do all of our men.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »