Reviews for An Encounter
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was very good.
Livia chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Hey I would absolutely love to read more! It's great as it is too tho!
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
It was NICE. :D Would you do a follow-up to this piece? I'd love to see it! *smiles brightly*
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
That was quite a snapshot.
Caper25 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
That was certainly very interesting, if you did decide to continue I would defiantly read it.
aloha94 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Awesome! I would love to see a follow-up to this story. Some reason for Maude to see Tony again when he's in his official capacity? :D This story was really well done. I love your writing style.
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Hey this is awesome writing! Leaves me wanting more ya know? Thats always a good thing
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
ok, this definitely needs a second chapter. Great story
jo993551 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was a nice story and perfect length just enough to leave you emagening more. Although it would probebly be like a movie sequel (never as good as the firsth) I'd like to read more about this.
DiNozzo Chick chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
oh poor tony can you uptade please

really like this story and the little lady reminds me of my nanna it's quite funny :)
Ann chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I really like this fic. I think that you should do a sequel that has Maude seeing Tony again, but this time he can be in his NCIS uniform and she recognizes him.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Nice little fic you've got here. _
TheMalfoyLady chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I feel really dumb now but What happened? I really didn't understand the end...

Just the same, it's too good for adjectives and all the previous reviews told you that, and that you should go on ;), and I agree with them!

See ya
joosje chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh, interesting! Is Tony undercover, or is this an au? Why is he sick, and will he and maude ever meet again? So obviously you can''t stop here...
JuDei chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This was a great story-well written, interesting storyline, but you can't POSSIBLY be finished with it. :) You've only piqued my interest for more of what went on before and after. Please consider writing a follow-up.