Reviews for Professor Holmes's Lectures
Azolean chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Definitely unique. I liked it.
chibiaries chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Squirrel!Watson and Philosophizing!Holmes...O_o

Muahahahahaha! Holmes is confusing, but amusing all the same.

I very much enjoyed reading it.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Monty Twain chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I really like this. I don't think I've laughed so much in a long time- not at your philosophy, you understand, but at Watson being "wise enough to play the fool".
reginavictoria chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
That was extremely well done, with a nice touch of humor at the end. How wonderfully typical of Holmes to view the matter as he did. And of course we all know he would be a fox...

Bravo! :D
AmatorLinguae chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
I love these little conversations! This is something I've often thought about as well, and you've done a marvelous job of elaborating on it and - illustrating it in a way, with your examples and images. I like the analogy of the world compared to a man growing older. :)
KCS chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
*is too busy fighting off Squirrel!Watson plot bunny to review properly*

Hee. :D
Kai chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Argh, has logged me out again. XD

Anyway, an interesting little discussion, nice work. :D
reginavictoria chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
That's wonderfully accurate! haha... Actually, though, he's no worse than some of my own professors... Looking forward to more!
Pompey chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Insightful! and yet Holmes did let emotion creep in, at least once the solution was found. He let some of the criminals go, after all.
KaizokuShojo chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Holmes is so adorable. XD

This seems like a grand idea; I can't wait for more. :D
Chewing Gum chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This reminds me all too much of a lecture. I have a feeling Dr. Watson got a few more degrees living with him in that flat. XD
KCS chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Heeheehee. Poor Watson, I admit I had a slight WTH headache after listening to Holmes too. Pawky humor indeed, the perfect way to end. :D And Holmes snitching part of Watson's paper is a hilarious picture in itself. :)

One itsy quibble, if you'll pardon the English teacher - your title says "Professor Holmes' Lectures" when it should be "Holmes's." All singular S-ending names get an apostropheS except for Biblical names (Moses' and Jesus') or ancient names (Socrates') when being made possessive. Sorry, just a teensy thing but you know me. :P

I look forward to more of these, most definitely!