Reviews for Degrees of Separation
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
*gasps with relief and glomps the twins* Yay!
Fallout girl 3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Aww I love it,it was touching and lolz "sentinal look at it this way,don't get them angery and dot seperated them" lolz that was funny
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I thought you killed them! *rants for about an hour*.

Okay, I have to say it was a great story!
WingedWolf101 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Okay , so the twins DIDNT die right? is was just a dream?
Koi chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Koi chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I really dont like Perceptor at all- he could be working for the Decpticon's and wouldnt act any differently. He's twisted and has no sense of ethics.

Those poor twins! D:
Kick-Aft chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Excelent! I love how you portray the twins. I hope at some point you write a sequal.
consuelo chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This fanfic is way too good. I can't even come up with a better review than all those half-thought-out reviews every good fanfic writer keeps getting. This really deserves a favorite.
Glass lady chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wow...that was extremely emotional. I'm glad it was a simulation, but still...that was so sweet.

P.S. Oh yeah, another BeexSari fan! Come on everyone, they are cute and you know it!
Crossfire-121 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
you scared me. i cannot tell you how happy i was when i saw it was just a test. this was brilliant. i could see this happening in an episode.
Spikespuun chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This fic is just... so touching and sad. I felt like I was going to cry after reading. Very nice job! I loved this! :'D
Jessica King chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I loved this story. I think you were spot on with the Jet twins characterization, especially their dialogue! :)

I think the fight scenes are fine, personally. They are very difficult to write but I had an easy time following what was going on.

I love fics that show how powerful the bond is between the twins, and you pulled that of nicely. :

Hope to read more stuff from you!
PixelKit chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG! amazingly great story! i was on the verge of crying until i found out they were in a stimalater(i kno i spelt this wrong)... then i was like "what!" lol i can truly say i laughed, i cried, and the story was AWSOME!

btw question $ anyone who can answer it: is thier ANYWHERE i can read 'rise of safe guard' online?
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
OH MY GOSH THAT WUZ SO SAD! i hated the memory wiping part though i wuz scarred from another memory wipe story... ANYWAY so so so so so so so so sad :'(( I strongly didnt like the memory wiping part STRONGLY but everything else wuz amazing! meza luv it : D
Ensemble of the sky chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
dude, this was totally AWESOME! :D I absoulutly loved it 3 I think that you should try to do more jetwins stories because this is great :D 13/10