Reviews for Koh's Reckoning
personally a bit disappointed with azulas charactet arc, seeingthe wau she reacted at her mothers death in btrs (and the ace portrayal of her recovery in the prologue), i thoguht she would show more signs of recovery and at least some sort of allusion to her remptiob. dont get me wrong this was quite an interesting story but i feel like azula wasnot given justice, simply writing her off as a crazy somewhat diminishes her (espcially how wonderfully complex and subtly developed she was at the end of btrs, even during it). otherwise it was a good zutara epic.
Wonderful storyline and I loved seeing more Zutara fabulous
ladyjane025 chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Love live Zutara, agreed. This almost seemed like cannon. Well done.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
This story is pure gold and I am actually tempted to print this one and its predecessor out for my personal keeping (I wouldn't sell it so don't worry about the whole profit thing haha). I loved it start to finish and couldn't put my phone down, and I love the way you write each of the characters. I also love your attention to detail-the way the tense changes to present in the Spirit World because time passes differently; the way their souls aren't affected by their bodily scars; the way Toph is overwhelmed by her sight; and so much more-and I absolutely love Toph in general, so I love her role in all this. Also the way you went in depth with Koh? GOLD, MAN, GOLD! I am such a big fan. You're so inpiring ahhhhh! :')
PurseMonger chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
This was really well done. I liked that you gave Toph a chance to see and that you gave Karuk and Ummi a happy ending. Mostly though, I like how you dealt with Aang getting over Katara. I've always figured it would take him a long time and risking her life was a good way for him to see that he needs to move on.
Watermellow chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
engineergirl86 chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
nice job
engineergirl86 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
This is really good!
MayGirl85 chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Nice ending. Very merciful. Makes me wonder who the parents are, as in - are they the creators of your world? Just a thought. Great story.
MayGirl85 chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Wow. Nice. So what happened to koh?
MayGirl85 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Interesting to have Koh as the Avatar's brother. Very good plot twist. And as having the one face he cannot have. I wonder if their parents are still in the spirit world? Koh'll get a spanking!
MayGirl85 chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Nice. Love Toph's exploration of the world and color described as stuff in the middle.
MayGirl85 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Go Katara. That's what I'd be thinking. Prison break!
matyre chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Holy shit, this fanfiction was amazing to read!
It was so beautifully written by such a talented author.
Wow, I most certainly am impressed!

Time to go and read every. single. story. you've ever. written.

matyre chapter 1 . 5/1/2013