Reviews for A Collection of mostly 100 Word Drabbles
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 1/30
The worst pairing actually.
nayin17 chapter 165 . 11/7/2014
I'm sorry to hear about your depression but I believe you can overcome that and I will pray for that. You're one of the best fan fiction author for me and again I'm thankful that you love Harry and Ginny as much as I do. God bless
Guest chapter 139 . 10/12/2014
I LOVE Girl on the Bench!
Mario Tobler chapter 165 . 8/12/2014
Before I read your Authors note I wanted to congratulate you on your longevity and consistency as both a writer and a reviewer. I still remember you as my very first review in fanfiction, which is greatly appreciated to this day. Now that I read your Authors note, I want to express support and solidarity. Depression is a horrible condition, Spurgeon called it wrestling with the great fog, and myself I see it as a dark cloud on your shoulder.

A nonmedication option that has helped me, im not crazy, I went Paleo. Healthy fats are what make up our hormones and many people don't get enough. An avocado a day!
Guest chapter 165 . 7/31/2014
Sorry to hear that you're dealing with that kind of thing, best of luck in any case.

Just curious, did you read the article where JKR said that Harry should have married Hermione instead of Ginny?
AMessofPickles chapter 165 . 7/31/2014
Gosh I don't know where to begin with everything. Well first of all I'm so glad that you managed to post this lovely drabble on Harry's (and Jo's) birthday. I sincerely enjoyed and I loved how subtle the changes were between their "positions". You said so much in so little and that's what I love about your writing.

As for you I'm so so incredibly glad that you haven't given up writing completely! Depression sucks, but depression alone is even worse. I'm glad that you're seeking the help that you need (even though I can imagine that it's a painful process) and I hope things get better for you!

Hang in there; stay safe. Although I don't know you personally, I hope you know that I care a lot about you and I genuinely hope that you feel better. Thanks for also sharing such a personal thing with us. That's a very brave thing to do.

Take care of yourself and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
scrappy8 chapter 165 . 7/29/2014
great chapter
jojor99 chapter 165 . 7/30/2014
Very pleased they were left in peace to find themselves again. Hope you find an appropriate solution (without nasty side effects) to your problems. Sending positive thoughts your way.
Stephanie O chapter 165 . 7/29/2014
Yikes, I'm sorry to hear you've been dealing with depression...and really hope that you & your doc will SOON find the right medicine to help treat it! (No more 20# weight gain or other nasty side effects.) I'm sending you a bunch of well-wishes too...sure hope they get there! ;)

It was very nice to see the potential "interrupters" had a change of heart when they saw Harry & Ginny together out in the paddock...and especially that Harry & Ginny became closer & closer during that time! I'm glad you could update this, and I hope you'll be able to update a certain other story (more Birds, please!) sometime as well.

Take care of yourself!
mdauben chapter 165 . 7/29/2014
Good luck with sorting out your health issues, that's certainly a priority. Meanwhile, I loved the original "Relative Position" short and this is a great sequel to it. You're great at conveying a lot of subtle emotions without the need for dialog. I look forward to seeing your expanded version of this story, when you have the chance.
Epeefencer chapter 165 . 7/29/2014
So well done.
timefreak chapter 59 . 7/1/2014
The best so far.
timefreak chapter 48 . 7/1/2014
This is a good collection. Related, funny, even sweet.
timefreak chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
You could restructure the chapters to let some of the drabble be in sequence. Ffnet allows for it, without deleting chapters.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 141 . 5/28/2014
The last line was really special.
1,410 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »