Reviews for A Collection of mostly 100 Word Drabbles
FriendofMolly chapter 49 . 4/1/2016
Duke,
Thanks for both images. You must be a fly Animagus, as you can view all their moments.
FriendofMolly chapter 48 . 4/1/2016
Duke,
Not only plausible, but very likely. Be careful how you summon. Hee Hee Hee!
FriendofMolly chapter 47 . 4/1/2016
Duke,
Just because she loves Harry, Ginny will always take the mickey out of him. This was perfect.
FriendofMolly chapter 46 . 4/1/2016
Duke,
Guess he wasn't expecting that! But the secret is Ginny scares them all.
FriendofMolly chapter 45 . 4/1/2016
Duke,
It may not fit with your whimsical drabbles, but it does ring true.
FriendofMolly chapter 44 . 4/1/2016
Duke,
It would be funnier if you had just had George, as Fred unfortunately was killed during the Battle.
FriendofMolly chapter 43 . 4/1/2016
Duke,
A perfect answer for nosey Ron.
FriendofMolly chapter 42 . 4/1/2016
Duke,
I suspect there might be a lot of Muggle movies that Witches and Wizards might freak out at. But you picked one of the best for this.
FriendofMolly chapter 41 . 3/27/2016
Duke,
Thanks for giving us Ron's reaction first.
FriendofMolly chapter 40 . 3/27/2016
Duke,
Again, totally Brilliant. It is always thrilling to see the magic that the authors come up with.
FriendofMolly chapter 39 . 3/27/2016
Duke,
Hmmm. It registered that Mflpb was the sofa. Now that I know the sofa can communicate with the bed, is it possible, like magical mirrors can communicate with those who are reflected. So now we have magical furniture that can communicate with other magical pieces. Brilliant!
FriendofMolly chapter 39 . 3/27/2016
FriendofMolly chapter 38 . 3/27/2016
Duke,
Whaaat? I found sassyfrass, so I understand that, but couldn't find dragyn. Still it's good,
FriendofMolly chapter 37 . 3/27/2016
Mflpb?
FriendofMolly chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
Duke,
After reading the last, one would think you'd written the end of an intimate session between Harry and Ginny. In fact you did, just with a switch.
1,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »