Reviews for A Collection of mostly 100 Word Drabbles
FriendofMolly chapter 47 . 4/1
Duke,
Just because she loves Harry, Ginny will always take the mickey out of him. This was perfect.
FriendofMolly chapter 46 . 4/1
Duke,
Guess he wasn't expecting that! But the secret is Ginny scares them all.
FriendofMolly chapter 45 . 4/1
Duke,
It may not fit with your whimsical drabbles, but it does ring true.
FriendofMolly chapter 44 . 4/1
Duke,
It would be funnier if you had just had George, as Fred unfortunately was killed during the Battle.
FriendofMolly chapter 43 . 4/1
Duke,
A perfect answer for nosey Ron.
FriendofMolly chapter 42 . 4/1
Duke,
I suspect there might be a lot of Muggle movies that Witches and Wizards might freak out at. But you picked one of the best for this.
FriendofMolly chapter 41 . 3/27
Duke,
Thanks for giving us Ron's reaction first.
FriendofMolly chapter 40 . 3/27
Duke,
Again, totally Brilliant. It is always thrilling to see the magic that the authors come up with.
FriendofMolly chapter 39 . 3/27
Duke,
Hmmm. It registered that Mflpb was the sofa. Now that I know the sofa can communicate with the bed, is it possible, like magical mirrors can communicate with those who are reflected. So now we have magical furniture that can communicate with other magical pieces. Brilliant!
FriendofMolly chapter 39 . 3/27
FriendofMolly chapter 38 . 3/27
Duke,
Whaaat? I found sassyfrass, so I understand that, but couldn't find dragyn. Still it's good,
FriendofMolly chapter 37 . 3/27
Mflpb?
FriendofMolly chapter 36 . 3/27
Duke,
After reading the last, one would think you'd written the end of an intimate session between Harry and Ginny. In fact you did, just with a switch.
FriendofMolly chapter 35 . 3/27
Duke,
You'd think Ron would have learned by now.
FriendofMolly chapter 34 . 3/27