Reviews for Primal Cries
ThatObsessedFreak chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
*sigh* Belonging together completely, yet never meant to accept it. There are many reasons why their relationship couldn't work (in a healthy way at least), and that pisses me off as much as it must to them. Thank you, this was really good.
MechanicalRosebud chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Ooohh, this is hot! Good work! Can't wait to go through some of your other stuff!
Odd Slash Fan chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
It's safe to say I love this one just as much as I love "A Howl in the Night" for exactly the same reason. That and when it's like this it feels more like a kind of dance you can't stop watching and waiting to see who breaks first between the two of these mighty ferals.

Anyways, great fic. I enjoyed reading it.
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was agonizing and sexy and waaaay too short. There needs to be more good SxW around.
Ariana Lussier chapter 1 . 8/3/2010

Sabes and Logan are two of my very favoritest characters in Marvel, and while I'm of the opinion that they're father and son (though not in the same way Chris Claremont claims), I know that most people don't regard them as being related. With that in mind, this was a very enjoyable read.

I realize you're probably busy as hell and can't write a followup, but that won't stop me from wishing for one. You've captured the primal essence of unwanted, but deeply needed, attraction between two alpha males. I'd love to see Sabes catch up to Logan again for another lesson... maybe some "extra credit". (*evil grin*)

Excellently written!
A Fan of This Pairing chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow. This was, wow. You have to write more with this pairing. They're absolutely amazing to read. Maybe one day you should write one from Sabretooth's point of view, that would be very fun to read nonetheless.

Anywho, great fanfic. Very enjoyable. And I do hope to read more of this pairing from you in the close future.
I3LoganVictor chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
If you make this a full story for a starving LV fan, I'll love ya' forever!
Oro-kun chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Well, reading this I have one thing to say. MORE!

Seriously, although this is a short oneshot it gets the point across, sets the mood and everything you'd expect in a story! Not to mention the image now playing in my mind is very... interesting XD

I mean, come on. These two are perfect for each other. And no one else can tango with them perfectly XD so why not have them together XD

Oh and I kindly request more of this XD I'll start chanting "More" at my computer while reading your two fics here until I see more XD
BlackMaru chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Nicely done. Good job at getting inside the characters. Slight flaws in organization, needs a little beta love. Some parts didn't quite make sense. But overall, very nice-I like the way you tackled the denied love and lust bit.
justsimplymeagain chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
MORE! lol, I'm obsessed at the moment with trying to find fic's with these two as a slash pairing XD and this fic served to feed that obsession XD and now, I want more. If you have more in that mind of yours to write XD

Anywho, not trying to sound demanding here and all... XD
jk109 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009 there more? (i hope)
Antimatterannihilation chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Well written diolouge, something I actual can see the comic sabertooth. You should write another wolvie/saber story, or at least another chapter
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Finnaly! Another sabertooth/Wolverine fic! Jeez, there are to not enouth of these! XD I really liked it, their such animals. (In a very very good way.) Now THIS was my fave fic of the day.