Reviews for Love Me
VKLOREO23 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
you should haave kept this going it is really godd
xCiciNx chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Cute story so far! I luv it! : )

Please continue this story and update soon please!
naash chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
wow that was great. balls are like um well its normally extravagant and since theres vampires it should be extravagant with um well an aristocrat feel.

i think the best colour would be silver cause in the ball the lighting is usually dim in a way. so shed kinda sparkle like stand out more.

please update

oh i mostly read well i only read naruto fics but this is my first time reading a vampire night fic. its good :)
Vanillatte chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I think dark colours will suit Yuuki very well. Just like the Cross Academy uniform. Balls are usually very grand, depending on the situation that is. There would be classical music peformed by an ensemble, chandeliers(sorry if its spelt wrong..) many people will wear super grand stuff(good chance to rob..Haha)delicacies will also be served.

Anyway, the story is great, I love it update soon!
Desertliliac chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Yuuki's color is definetly pink. Ruka's is purple, and Rima's is red, so those are taken. White would suit Yuuki, but it would seem like a wedding to me...
queen34 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
yuuki-pink.

why- shes cute.

balls-freakishly formal parties

comments- update!
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I think Yuuki looks great in purple, red, and blue. (Black & White are great as well.) Have you seen the manga where she wears these colors? It looks excellent! That and her red/brown eyes really go well with them.

Balls (formal ones) usually involve champagne or wine. Of course with young people it would probably be an expensive nonalcholic punch. An quartet will set up in one corner of the ballroom and without partners stand off to the side and chat, as those with partners dance in the center of the room beneath a chandelier. Men usually ask the ladies to dance, but the ladies can ask the men. This involves a formal bow (and if a man you extend your hand for the lady to except)

Men may cut in during certain dances and whisk away another man's partner.

There are two basic dances that I know of: the waltz and the minuet though I'm pretty sure there are more.

If you want to add a little more eastern culture into the story you should use Japanese words or phrases, such as tou-san father, hai yes, gomen ne I'm sorry, ect. Google them.

I love the plot so far. I can't wait for the next chapter. :D

~Ashlyn
UniQueMimI O.B.S.E.S.S.I.O.N chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This was really good! can't wait for next chapter!
amukay chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
1) Pastel colours (blues, yellows, pinks) or bright red

2) Because she's very ethereal and girlish and better suited to pastel than maturer women _

3) Dancing, usually walts and minuets etc., refreshments, interaction between the guests (If you want detailed answer PM me)

Very promising start ;;D One thing I am wondering - is Yuuki going to be turned back to Kaname's sister or will she remain human? I much prefer vampire Yuuki XD
Apple Juice and Candy Floss chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow a great chapter!

1/Moss green

2/it would compliment her hair and eye colour

3/Depends if its formal or not
sagittariusleo chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I think light red or dark pink is the colour that suits her best. Well , just look at these pics

static. ,

images1.

WHY SHE HAS TO BE SO BEAUTIFULY DRAWN WHEN SHE'S WITH ZERO?

The pics I like her the most are those with Zero, damn !
lovevampires101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This seems like a very interesting story, I'd like to read more.

The color I think that suits Yuki best is red. The red compliments her eyes and hair when she turns back into her true self.

What are balls like? ' I was literally laughing at this because it sounded perverted at first. I think instead you should have said 'social balls.'

They're decorative with lights and music and dancing. Everyone dresses in sophisticated clothing. It's hard to explain, maybe you should google a picture, that might help. :)