Reviews for Tango with the Devil
Spazzkghtni chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
how is this complete?
Bloodgalore chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I wish there was more. But that was so cool.
Red chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
God's engines turning and salvations growing dim because all I see all I see is red is red. Turning and churning because my stomach is burning because all I see all I need is red all I see all I need is red.

In stories of time we're lost, in the glories of rage we, love, on the shackles of time there's rust

All music burnns all music burnns all i see all I need is red.

Its all I know all i'll know... its red its all red.
Revan chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Heh, Schizophrenia. I think i have a minor case of it, hearing strange noises, mild case of paranoia, eh... I just watch my surroundings in the streets when outside, nothin' serious :]
Oddity chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
good start. wonder if he will learn the trick himself or have someone help him.

it might be fun to try and have him go all "realigis" on them, or perhaps a bout of near masacisim.

please post more. do not let the amount of reviews deter your writing. such things take a bit of time to add up.

waiting for your next bout of insanity. The Oddity.
Oddity chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
ah schizophrenia! my long lost foe of five teenage years! to find a story in wich schizophrenia is stated is a rare find and i will review once reading it.