Reviews for Falling in Love: Malfoy Style
Winged-Ashes chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
i love this it good although that was cruel to eave us with a cliffy. plz update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
more NOW please
DemeRain chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
This is excellent. But that is one hell of a cliff-hanger. Thanks for sharing.
Yuki no Ai chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
love it plz continue
ATrueSlytherinIndeed chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Oh my gosh! Poor Pansy! Even she was a horrible person when JK rowling wrote it... Please continue! I'm very eager to see what happens.
MangaVampire chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
update update update
candy4beth chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
update to completion please
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
candy4beth chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
update more soon i would like to see how it ends
L. Morgan chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
I sincerely love this story. It's cute, unique, and it drew me in from the very first chapter. I do think it could do better if a beta ran through it to sweep up the simple errors, but overall it is a lovely fic and I look forward to reading more of it. Please update as soon as you can, because it's great and I wholeheartedly recommend it to all the Drarry folks I know!
BrackishLine chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Hey there! This is actually really nice, and I'm looking forwards to an update! It's nice to see Forward!Harry and withdrawn!Draco, a lot of the fics I've been reading recently haven't really had that!
Kaykara chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Hmm? What is that Draco? Harry has beautiful eyes? Ha !
Kaykara chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
Oh... Now I'm sad, please update soon! I'm so loving it!
Lumcer chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Oh my, I'm glad for the updates but did you really have to leave it at such a depressing note? I hope you update again soon... Poor pansy and poor draco and poor Slytherins. :( but yay for the progress of Harry and Draco!

KCK-Lumcer
lupin's-wolvesbain chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
i may have bawwed a wee bit here...or more than a wee bit. poor draco. poor pansy
as always, amazing