Reviews for Day and Night
try2shine chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
wow! i really like this story! even if its short, its still good, ya know? I like how you made Narutoday SasukeNight. It totally works! . nice job!
AriellaxCastral chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Hahaha I think it's pretty obvious who you described here since both of the boys are different. I like how you describe their relationship. And patience is virtue. Wonder why...Anyway, I love it :D
DarkAngelOfLove09 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
not bad
rina chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
hey. :)

This drabble is probably one of the nicest that I have ever read, and that's saying something since I spend a third or a half of my summer vacation every year by reading fanfics.

Spelling and grammar-wise, I do not see anything wrong with it. Your use of words were amazing, it gave your drabble a poetic vibe. The way you described everything was somewhat flawless, and makes the scenery very easy to imagine.

Your use of a cliche phrase at the end of the drabble, was a perfect way to end it. Also, it brings a somewhat familiar feel to it.

You must've been bored with my review. Sorry about that, I just really loved this drabble that I managed to think up quite a number of comments about it.

Oh, and dear, it made PERFECT sense. :)

~rina.
alichaSxS chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
hi!

wow

i really like your fic!

jeje

it's short but i enjoy it!