Reviews for Since that time
Katherine2000 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Please continue , I am almost biting off all the trace that my nails ever existed. If you post the next chap please could you please contact me.
XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Its been a preety long now Fudge, I hope you still remember this story and update it again
I really like the plot and curious what gonna happen next :(
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
this is getting more interesting.. please update soon
Sheena-chan chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Kawaiiiiiiiiiii! it is so cute, although this is the second chapter i read so far, the story is getting even more interesting
writerofanangel chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
There's always one word i say to fanfics like these

UNACCEPTABLE

I demand an explanation lol

This had better not be complete lol
CrimsonStellar24 chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
what a sad but nice I would like to know who is the girl that len is referring to and i know it's not kahoko :(( and I would like to know what really happened a year ago youknow when they were 14 I think in what happened then caused the now deteriorating friendship between them :(.well thanks for this chapter and I hope u will update soon.
ayamiko95 chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
:)) It seems both of us can't find the time to update. This is my only chance to use the computer. :))

Nice chapter by the way, sorry it took me long to review.

I hope you'd be able to update this soon, and you don't get author's block.

Good luck :D
chocowinx chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
I like ur story too much. update soon.

p.s.: what did u mean my 'His girl' statement by Len in the chapter5? is the girl same as that jet black haired one?
natsumeLENkyo chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
i really love your story... hope you will publish the next chapter...sooner..
goodluck
Akane Kotou chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
please update son
season's call chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Funny, a year has passed in their lives after the last chap and you took the same amount of time to update as well.

I don't really understand, why Len did that. I mean certainly it's not about the parents( as they were ready to unite thaem at five). So, why he chose someone else? And how their parents took this sudden change in their friendship?

Oh, Ryutaro,poor you, always standing in background to provide shade and comfort, yet always he's the one left out of the equation.

Hey, did he just enter her room and lock it? That's really...

And I just hope whatever happened in your life turns out fine. The sun will give you another gorgeous tomorrow to move on.

I'm sure all the readers here hope that as well. :)
jervaulx chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Interesting indeed! I must say, you've done a great job on this again
season's call chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
What the heck is happening...

So ryu wanted to protect her from being hurt? That's what he always does, right? And I'm sure Len has a good explanation for that thing( I just hope).Otherwise, A heart shattered at such a young age, not good,not good( oh, no, I'M sounding like an oldie).

You included shinobi! Yay! looks like Nami's got something for him. I thought she'd be interested in Azuma.
season's call chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Oh no, my sugar level is rising bcoz of the extra sweetness!

I don't if it's too mushy or not, but those cutie chibi forms of the characters, well let's just say, whatever they do that's making me smile. Shoko on Azuma's lap! Kei sleeping in Len's lap! Kazu glaring at Nao! NAmi& Ryu fighting over food! These are some scenes I'm banging my head to see.
season's call chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Hm, looks like we got two pairs of easily excited, far-reaching decision loving, match maker parents here. First meeting, and thinking of wedding already? Come on.

They were the same back at that time too, haha. If Azuma had the same long hair back then, that would sweeping the floor all time. And all the guys had crushes on her as well. I felt like I'm watching one of those movies where kids do things/like to do things like adults and all.

Len sounds soo and blushing...a red apple.