Reviews for Explanations
Certh chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I am laughing to myself like an idiot. Brilliant!
TheChronicler1209 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Oh I just can't stop laughing! Absolutely brilliant! Keep writing the absolutely fantastic fics!
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Haha! This reminds me of my little sister. She likes to tell long, rambling stories. I get so annoyed and always ask, "What's the point?!" Turns out, there's usually no point to her stories...
Echidnagirl65 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Great story - I can just picture them there looking sheepish.

So then there was this cat...
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
i'm kind of depressed now. after spending two days sitting around and reading through all of your stories, it's sad coming to the end of the posted ones!

i loved them all, especially the elfwine chronicles. my only problem with them is that i wish some of them were longer!

my favorite character is theomund, followed by theodred.

i think your lothiriel is too perfect-can you do a story where she messes up or makes a mistake? and if you could do the same with a grown up elfwine. he's always so perfect too.

and if you could do one with an angsting/depressed lothiriel that eomer has to help? or one where she thinks eomer's dead (for whatever reason) while elfwine's too young for the throne...

i don't know. as long as you keep writing and posting stories, i'll be happy.

especially multi-chap ones xD
Medea Smyke chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
LMAO! I need more time for reading. What a hoot!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Delightfully amusing.I love the obvious bond between the three of them here. THe story reminded me of the House that Jack built!
Traceria chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
What's so funny about the ending (all along the way I couldn't help but let out little snorts of laughter) is that as soon as she says she won't be able to let them out of her sight, she does by leaving! He he he he he...
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This was so terribly cute-typical male way of telling roundabout story-very good!
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
"No, later." Enough said. :D I quite enjoyed this one- very funny, and a great start to my morning! :)
Lady Bluejay chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I imagine a few mugs of ale helped contribute to the injury. Very Nice. LBJ
Valiowk chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
What a cute and humorous Chronicle! I couldn't help laughing as Eothain kept saying "No, later" and added in all sorts of unnecessary details to explain how Eomer got injured. :) Indeed, Eomer and Eothain are probably fortunate that Lothiriel took the ridiculous event that well. :D
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Some days it's better to just not ask at all... Great little fic!