Reviews for Darkest Light
Love the story.
skierider chapter 25 . 11/1/2014
That was awesome!
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
Good story! Super interesting! I didn't quite understand the ending but that could be because I'm exhausted haha. Keep on writing! :)
Crazycatlady89 chapter 25 . 11/22/2012
Beautiful. Not perfect writing, but a damn good mixture of everything i want in a story.

I found the last chapter slightly confusing and had to read most of it twice, but i got it now. Really a good effort and i appreciate that you shared.
PraiseFortheFallen chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
A very beautiful love story. Had me both laughing and crying.
KKSG chapter 25 . 6/10/2011
Excuse my language as all I can really say is.

Fucking awesome.
Penguinf1uff chapter 25 . 2/27/2011
I just spent the better part of these two days reading this entire story. And I must say, it has really taken my breath away. I'm in love with your Pansy Parkinson, and how protective and elegantly smooth she is [Plus smexy green ties. Always a win combination].

Your writing is really easy to get into and their love together was perfectly portrayed. Though as a side note, there are a few typos and grammatical errors here and there. Over all, I loved it. And I absolutely hate Ron, so I'm glad they beat him xD I never thought he was worthy of Hermione Granger. And by reading your Pansy, its obvious that she is a much more worthy match.

As I've stated in the other review to your one-shot, "Insatiable," I really hope that you reconsider not writing another Pansy/Hermione story. Even if they are one-shots, even, because I simply need more of your writing of these two.

Also, perhaps a Epilogue to this story explaining how Pansy returned? Though I am sad that it's ended, I'm really happy that she came back and it wasn't a sad ending for Hermione. If you're still looking for ideas for more Hermansy, I can try to help. I've just added you on Facebook too [I hope you don't think me a stalker xD]

Thank you for writing this and Insatiable, regardless of your decision.
O'Liathain chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
This is very good but having all the mentioned students except some guys gay isn't very realistic. But hey, poetic lisense ;)
Solsticio21 chapter 25 . 8/8/2010
Great story, I loved it, and it was a perfect ending. Things are never easy with love, but you made clear that it makes it even better.
Solsticio21 chapter 22 . 8/8/2010
Mione was a bit harsh with Alyssa, but I loved her at the end with Pansy. Great chapter.
Solsticio21 chapter 18 . 8/7/2010
Poor Pansy, this chapter was very exciting and fun to read, but also kind of scary and sad. And now to war... Great job.
Solsticio21 chapter 16 . 8/7/2010
Poor Mione, Pansy really needs to think about an amazing apollogy!
Solsticio21 chapter 15 . 8/7/2010
Well done Gin! That as*** deserved it! Great chapter.
Solsticio21 chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
Awesome chapter. Ron and Chang are really mental, I hope someone stop them for real soon.
Solsticio21 chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
Poor Pansy, I hate Ron here and Cho, too. Mione's going to make them pay I hope, after all, they love each other and Pans was her first. Great chapter.